Blacksheep-Trouble in the streets

cdjunky41

Sorry if this was mentioned, but did anybody order this from Wille Basse's web-site? It was one of my favorite albums from the 80's and it appears Wille reissued it himself. With shipping, it was over $30.00. I don't like to spend that much cabbage on a c.d., so I hope it's worth it.

Anybody in H.H. land pick this up yet? Any thoughts?

TroubleCover.png

• 3 months later...

Well,

I purchased this back in October and it still hasn't arrived..I e-mailed Mr. Basse about the c.d. and he said my copy will be shipped late december. I e-mailed him again last week and no response. Yet, this fuckin guy has the c.d. for sale up on his website.

I don't want to be a prick to this guy (I like his playing), but I guess I can chalk it up to a learning experience..

Wow mate, really sorry to hear it. Mostly for the fact that it is such a huge wad of cash for one CD. What a prick that guy appears to be. Did you go through paypal? Too late to dispute?

And on another note, describe this CD to me please. I've never heard of this band before but the cover looks interesting. Who do they sound like?

Found a review here:

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/38698/Black-Sheep-(80s)-Trouble-In-The-Streets/

Paul Gilbert plays on this CD? Wow. Based on that review it actually sounds pretty good to me. I'd really like to check this one out. Never even remotely heard of it before...

EDIT: Downloading it now. :)

hi geoff

what do you think after listening to this one ?

looks pretty interesting

Will let you know asap... I am keen to give it a spin.

hi geoff

what do you think after listening to this one ?

looks pretty interesting

Will let you know asap... I am keen to give it a spin.

k buddy

but let's say it's great, how to buy this disc when the price is way too expensive and the seller is a rip-off ? :D

Wow mate, really sorry to hear it. Mostly for the fact that it is such a huge wad of cash for one CD. What a prick that guy appears to be. Did you go through paypal? Too late to dispute?

And on another note, describe this CD to me please. I've never heard of this band before but the cover looks interesting. Who do they sound like?

Reminds me a lot like KEEL.. Slash was also a part of this band, before they recorded anything..

Reminds me a lot like KEEL.. Slash was also a part of this band, before they recorded anything..

Yeah, I heard some of the songs yesterday. Pretty cool. I could hear a definite Racer X vibe, and yeah, as you say, early stuff like Keel. I dug it, even if the vocals were a little harsh in places. ;) I'll try to get the whole thing on my Ipod to give it a good spin.

I saw Slash was in the band too. Craziness, wonder how I never heard of them.

• 7 months later...