Tim Richmond(former Nascar Star) - 30 for 30

heaven&hell

Not sure where to put this since involves sports/nascar/ESPN and music/JLT but during the airing of the Tim Richmond(former Nascar start who died of AIDS) 30 at 30 on ESPN there was a JLT song playing during the closing credits that was a song I hadn't heard before but can't remember the name.

When did that Tim Richmond 30 for 30 air...? I really wanted to see that one. My dad used to race against him when they both were just starting out.

When did that Tim Richmond 30 for 30 air...? I really wanted to see that one. My dad used to race against him when they both were just starting out.

It aired tonight and they replayed again about an hour or two later.

It was very good and very sad when consider what he would of achieved if he didn't get AIDS. He was giving Earnhardt a run for his money and probably would of went on to be a hall of fame caliber driver for sure. I was just shocked to hear a JLT song at the end. Of course tonight has been music suprises as the new NBC show 'Chase' had Damn Yankees "Dont Tread" playing and on 'How I Met Your Mother' last night GNR's "Chinese Democracy" was mentioned twice.

Now, what album is this from (if it's on an album)? I have many cds with JLT and I can't find it.

Me either. He didn't write it so I assumed maybe it was just an unreleased track or maybe something recorded specially for this.

Now, what album is this from (if it's on an album)? I have many cds with JLT and I can't find it.

Me either. He didn't write it so I assumed maybe it was just an unreleased track or maybe something recorded specially for this.

I even checked Joe's website. He usually has all info about his activities/music posted but nothing on this.