qubo Night Owl

Jacob M.

qubo was created as an educational network for little kids. Up until recently there wasn't much reason to watch unless you were 5. Now they have a block of programming aimed at an older audience. It's called Night Owl. The lineup may not be that strong, but it will likely improve with time. So far I've only seen He-Man. It's an ok show. If anything it shows how bad American animation used to be. I'll probably continue watching from time to time. Will be excited when better shows like Transformers make the lineup.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

She-Ra: Princess of Power

BraveStarr

Ghostbusters

Spliced

Sitting Ducks

I've never heard of that channel. We have DirecTV and I don't think it's on there. We do have a new channel called The Hub that shows old episodes of Transformers and GI Joe around 10 or 11pm that I would love to catch up on but I'm usually asleep by that time.

With no cable at home I welcome any programming at all! I do like the new Qubo late nite, but I had forgotten how terrible HE MAN and SHE RA were. It was a lttle after my time anyway, I wasn't a big fan when it originally aired either. But it should be a fun show for those getting home after the bar

closes or on acid :)

BTW, GHOSTBUSTERS has nothing to do with the movies, they just beat them to the name. That's why the later show with Slimer was called "THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS"!

With no cable at home I welcome any programming at all! I do like the new Qubo late nite, but I had forgotten how terrible HE MAN and SHE RA were. It was a lttle after my time anyway, I wasn't a big fan when it originally aired either. But it should be a fun show for those getting home after the bar

closes or on acid :)

BTW, GHOSTBUSTERS has nothing to do with the movies, they just beat them to the name. That's why the later show with Slimer was called "THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS"!

That is interesting. I wondered why I didn't recognize any of the characters in the Ghostbusters commercials.