Hard Knox - Railroad Tracks

JamesEagle

Hope there's not already a thread/post on this (I couldn't find one). Does anyone know this track by Hard Knox:

Railroad Tracks (Youtube)

Says that it's unreleased, can I assume no one has this on CD? Sounds like a decent sleaze/glam tune.

Hope there's not already a thread/post on this (I couldn't find one). Does anyone know this track by Hard Knox:

Says that it's unreleased, can I assume no one has this on CD? Sounds like a decent sleaze/glam tune.

I believe whoever posted that has the Utah Hard Knox confused with the Tennessee Hard Knox .

RR Tracks is track 2 on Psycos R Us.

:beerbang:

I believe whoever posted that has the Utah Hard Knox confused with the Tennessee Hard Knox .

RR Tracks is track 2 on Psycos R Us.

:beerbang:

Good shout, I should have researched that more thoroughly. Seems that 'Psyco's R Us' is impossible to get hold of, so it's bad news.

What a rubbish thread! :anon:

Bad news I'm afraid...check it out on here...average ebay price is around 150 bucks....but it probably goes for more than that. These guys remind me of White Eagle in terms of vocals. "Psychos R Us" is the title. I think MButt knows a little about this kick ass band.

Bad news I'm afraid...check it out on here...average ebay price is around 150 bucks....but it probably goes for more than that. These guys remind me of White Eagle in terms of vocals. "Psychos R Us" is the title. I think MButt knows a little about this kick ass band.

:doh:

:crying:

ya, very hard to find cd, I tracked down the guitar player Chris a few years back, I was able to get an original copy of the cd for my collection, but he wouldn't part with any more...then a bit later he called me and wanted to know if I had some rare stuff to trade for a couple copies...so we agreed on a trade, but he never sent my stuff...so I actually had to stop by his house and "ask" for my cd's back...it is no wonder this band never went anywhere with the way these guys did business, at least chris.....but the cd is great, and worth tracking down...they actually had a 3 or 4 song demo tape as well and some of those never made it onto the psycos cd, they also appeared on a compilation by a local radio station, I think that tune never appeared on another cd either...that is all I know on these guys...Utah does not have a ton of bands that produced killer indies, but the ones that did are awesome, HARD KNOX, STORMHAVEN, DAGAN, seems like there was one called SOCIETY'S CHILD, also METAL TEARS, LOUD SILENCE..there are a few...

ya, very hard to find cd, I tracked down the guitar player Chris a few years back, I was able to get an original copy of the cd for my collection, but he wouldn't part with any more...then a bit later he called me and wanted to know if I had some rare stuff to trade for a couple copies...so we agreed on a trade, but he never sent my stuff...so I actually had to stop by his house and "ask" for my cd's back...it is no wonder this band never went anywhere with the way these guys did business, at least chris.....but the cd is great, and worth tracking down...they actually had a 3 or 4 song demo tape as well and some of those never made it onto the psycos cd, they also appeared on a compilation by a local radio station, I think that tune never appeared on another cd either...that is all I know on these guys...Utah does not have a ton of bands that produced killer indies, but the ones that did are awesome, HARD KNOX, STORMHAVEN, DAGAN, seems like there was one called SOCIETY'S CHILD, also METAL TEARS, LOUD SILENCE..there are a few...

No chance; looked everywhere and no sign of it, so if it does turn up it will be well out of my price range! Anyone got a spare CDR knocking around?