Sister Sin - Sound of the Undrground

heaven&hell

Oh yeah, same here. Asude from Liv's voice and outfit in this video, I really like Switchblade Serenades, especially On Parole and Death Will Greet Us.

I don't have True Sound Of The Underground yet....yet.

Oh yeah, same here. Asude from Liv's voice and outfit in this video, I really like Switchblade Serenades, especially On Parole and Death Will Greet Us.

I don't have True Sound Of The Underground yet....yet.

I just ordered it today and yes Switchblade Serenades is killer. :headbanger:

Awesome album. One of few female rock singers I can actually listen to.

Me to on the female singer comment. I normally can't listen to to many of them but Liv just kicks ass and has a shit load of attitude. :headbanger:

I have their first 2 cd's, I'm not sure how rare the first one is but it's called Dance Of The Wicked. Not very polished but some good tracks on it.

I wasn't aware of that one. I had read they had put some stuff out before but didn't know they had a full length cd.

Certainly not a great first effort but IMO, 3 songs from the first cd worth checking out:

Dance Of The Wicked

Fall Into My Dreams

Love Lies

Production is a tad shoddy for sure (songs seems muffled to my ears) but I think calling it "so bad" is a little harsh.

I have their first 2 cd's, I'm not sure how rare the first one is but it's called Dance Of The Wicked. Not very polished but some good tracks on it.

I wasn't aware of that one. I had read they had put some stuff out before but didn't know they had a full length cd.

It has like 8 tracks of which one is a Rolling Stones cover of Paint It Black...I suppose it falls somewhere between an EP and full length.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the new cd "True Sound of the Underground" and I'm half way through it and kicks ass. Much more metal than the last album and less sleazy. The best analogy would be the last album would be Motley's "To Fast For Love" and the new one is "Shout at the Devil". Not saying ones better than the other but just different and both are great. :beerbang: