Broncos! Arrrrghhh

STARZ

Damn, Dumerville is out 4 freakin' months?! This really SUX, as he WAS our pass rush last season. Not to stray too far off topic, but the Denver Nuggets may seriously have to trade Carmelo ("Melo") Anthony if he refuses to sign the offered contract extension. If that happens, I will most likely not renew my season tix....Maybe I became spoiled back in the late '90s w/back-toback Super Bowl wins and two Stanley Cup championships, all b/t 1996-2001.

I want Josh NcDaniels to turn things around in Denver, and as much as I really like a few of the veteran players/leaders on the team, overall this year's squad seems, on paper at least, to be painfully average at best. But, that's why they play the games, so we'll see. I'll remain a loyal fan, as always, regardless of wins and losses, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do not want to witness another late season collapse. Two consecutive seasons of that crap is enough for a lifetime....All pessimism aside--> GO BRONCOS!!!

Yup many injuries already with Dumervill being the worst.

Also injuries to Moreno and Buckhalter forced us to sign Lendale White.

Hopefully the former Chatfield High star can get his shit together and have some productive games in his home town. I don't know what to think of this season as it's early and after the collapse last season can it get any worse? I guess we'll find out soon enough but I sure hope that Royal, Gaffney and the new WR's can replace Marshall's production but I don't have high hopes. First and foremost we have to be able to run the ball and Moreno hasn't proven he can pick up the tough yards yet but hopefully that comes with more experience.

Hopefully the former Chatfield High star can get his shit together and have some productive games in his home town. I don't know what to think of this season as it's early and after the collapse last season can it get any worse? I guess we'll find out soon enough but I sure hope that Royal, Gaffney and the new WR's can replace Marshall's production but I don't have high hopes. First and foremost we have to be able to run the ball and Moreno hasn't proven he can pick up the tough yards yet but hopefully that comes with more experience.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!! :christmas:

Talk to me when the Chiefs actually do something, you know like win a Super Bowl. :lol:

Talk to me when the Chiefs actually do something, you know like win a Super Bowl. :lol:

Yes!!!! I knew I could get ya going :) We have won a super bowl btw...

What's bothering you man? Is it that ass whippin we gave you guys to knock you out of the playoffs or just the fact that all you saw all game was the back of Charles jersey? :bananamac: