Billion Dollar Babies

Glen

Yeah, could only access the video from work but it sounds pretty good. Who's in the band? Looks like a pretty big venue for a band I've never heard about, unless they were obviously opening for someone more prolific?

I was outbid awhile back on e-bay for "Billion Dollar Babies: Gold (2010)." Was listed by a reputable e-bay seller--> longhorncds, but since then I haven't been able to find any info. on that release. Anyone heard of this CD? There can't be multiple hard rock/sleaze bands with that name....Anywho, just curious...Cheers, Jeff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • The fundamental difference is that the mainstream media is now portraying the Chinese COVID protestors as glorious freedom fighters standing up for their inalienable human rights, where protesters in the U.S. and Canada were portrayed as terrorists, insurrectionists, and right-wing nazis by the very same mainstream media. Fuckers. I guess the current administration(s) have exhausted the money pit being diverted to Ukraine with respect to public approval, so now time to ratchet up somewhere else to send gobs of taxpayer money so that billions can be funneled back to the DNC via crypto...
    • Agree! There was a time back 5 or 6 years ago when I'd get into these project type things....Defiants, Nordic Union, etc.  And I'm sure I'll still enjoy new Defiants music when it drops. But I'm definitely saturated on these things and I'm basically to the point where I'm paying very little attention to them.  I'd rather invest my time into "real" bands that I might actually get the chance to see live someday. Like you say, I'll still sometimes check out these things and maybe I toss a song into my playlist here or there.  But odds I actually purchase an album from one of these new projects is very low.  
    • This seems like something that would be massively exciting maybe five or six years ago but now, not so much. I'm just so bored with the Frontiers factory churning out studio project after studio project with the same songwriters, the same production, and random hodgepodges of vocalists...year after year after year. I'm just not interested in this stuff anymore, I'll listen but the odds that I'll come back to it (let alone buy the album) are low. Those songs are mediocre. They're not ADV's worst but they are not his best either. IMO Robbie steals the show in both of them. Why is ADV still doing backing vocals for a project created specifically for THREE vocalists?  P.S. that band name SUCKS lol
    • New single 'April Rain' from the album 'Naked Soul'. And ADV ruining everything... From Frontiers: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce T3nors, a very special new AOR project. Two of America’s greatest AOR singers, Robbie LaBlanc and Toby Hitchock join forces with one of Sweden’s finest AOR singers, Kent Hilli to form the vocali trio of T3nors. These absolutely outstanding vocalists have come together on one glorious melodic rock album, "Naked Soul", which will be released on February 10, 2023.  The story behind this record actually dates back quite a few years as Frontiers has been wanting to do a “three tenors” type of record for quite some time. Given the extremely high level of AOR vocal talent that the label has worked with in the past and continues to work with today, the idea never really lost steam. The issue was always finding the right pairing of three singers and the timing for the individual singers to have holes in their schedule to record. With the onset of the global pandemic in 2020, everyone's availability, for better or for worse, became more flexible and the idea started to become reality.  Pairing Robbie, Toby, and Kent together seemed an ideal team up and all three were enthusiastic about the idea when approached to participate. The rest, as they say, is history. Kent Hilli is the newest of the three singers on the scene, but has quickly made an impact with the albums he has released with his main band Perfect Plan, as well as being the new frontman for GIANT, solo material, and guest appearances with Restless Spirits, the melodic rock project from Lords Of Black guitarist Tony Hernando.  Toby Hitchcock is an American singer known for his solo albums as well as his work with the esteemed melodic rock genius Jim Peterik in Pride Of Lions. Robbie LaBlanc is an American singer, guitarist, and songwriter known for his work with Blanc Faces, Find Me, a project with The Murder Of My Sweet drummer/producer Daniel Flores, East Temple Avenue, and more.  If you are a lover of all things AOR, then T3nors' debut album, "Naked Soul" is a can't miss release!   Tracklisting:1. April Rain2. Naked Soul3. Nights4. Time Is Coming5. Silent Cries6. Torn7. I Could8. Mother Love9. Set Fire To The Rain10. Stand For Love11. Strength To Carry OnLine-Up:Robbie LaBlanc - vocalsToby Hitchcock - vocalsKent Hilli - vocalsAlessandro Del Vecchio - bass, additional keyboards, guitars, and backing vocalsFrancesco Savino - guitarsJacopo Martignoni - drums          
    • Very sad news. She had a lovely voice. I absolutely love both 'Rumours' and 'Tango In The Night'...both part of my musical journey. 
    • Superb album...one of the best pure Westcoast releases this year. Love the Chaka Khan cover of 'Ain't Nobody' as well. Great stuff
    • Not perfect by a long way, but the album a hell of a lot better than some in the other stuff Frontiers put out on a regular basis
    • Very nice...Move out of the way ADV, Dennis is back .....very solid band with The Greatest Wonder especially being absolutely fabulous. Looking forward to this one a lot
    • I I know I'm way behind the 8 ball here as I had never paid attention to these guys either but just clicked on the Daylight video myself and dug it.  Found my way to this thread and digging some of these other tunes too.  I think the different kind of sound is appealing to me a bit at the moment.  It's almost like if Axel Rose were fronting Tora Tora or something.   Gonna have to give the album a listen to see if it sticks but initially Daylight, Wall Said To Call and Feel Alright are sounding interesting to me from just watching the videos above.  Will have to check the album out. 
    • I used to love this band so much on their first 3 albums. Who could have guessed it would end up with this complete shit show. Bands should NOT air their dirty laundry in public

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.