ATTOMICA - Deathraiser Video

eaglesfan3000

Not bad, not bad. Ahhh, the good old days. :banger:

Not bad, not bad. Ahhh, the good old days. :banger:

Keef, I thought you would like this.

The name rings a bell, I might've read something about this band in a fanzine back in the day or something, but I'd never heard'em before. How old is this video?

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• This is out and it's very nice. Interesting how far removed it is from a song like 'Midnight in Miami,' but it's still very good. I do enjoy.  Heart Of Gold     -    Beautiful Dangerous 1    .    To The Blue 2    .    Headache 3    .    Patient 4    .    Bright Lights 5    .    There's A Difference Between 6    .    Leave Just Yet 7    .    Something That Lasts Forever 8    .    September Sunburn 9    .    Backseat Daydream 10    .    Hometime 11    .    Bad Habit 12    .    Co-Dependent 13    .    And Something That Never Ends 14    .    Time Spent Driving This'd be my favourite tune off the new album.   
    • These guys have a new album, with some very nice surprises aboard.  Hollywood Undead     -    Hotel Kalifornia 1    .    CHAOS 2    .    World War Me 3    .    Ruin My Life 4    .    Hourglass 5    .    Go To War 6    .    Alone At The Top 7    .    Wild In These Streets 8    .    Dangerous 9    .    Lion Eyes 10    .    Trap God 11    .    Happy When I Die 12    .    Reclaim 13    .    City Of The Dead 14    .    Alright            
    • Very, very safe. To be totally honest, I didn't find a keeper on here, but it's a solid album, all right on the verge of something a bit better. Nice, safe AOR. 
    • You sure? I could be wrong but I thought Ronnie's only contribution to this project, from the start, had been his vocals? Either way, the new album's more of the same. I don't dislike any of it, and I don't furiously love any of it either. It's all pretty nice. 'Riot' is my favourite on the album half because it's a nice ballad but also because I expected it to be some plodding songs about riots but instead it was a trick shot. Nice. 
    • Of Virtue     -    Sinner 1    .    Hypocrite 2    .    Sinner 3    .    Cold Blooded 4    .    Echoes Quick, pretty harsh but a cool EP for those who don't mind a scream or two-    
    • Another one I've mentioned before. Bummed it's only an EP (with two of the same songs on it) but Outsider Heart have released a delicious EP- Outsider Heart     -    Entertainment 1    .    Entertainment 2    .    Anyone But You 3    .    MONSTER 4    .    Crop Circles 5    .    Like The Rest 6    .    Crop Circles (feat. Brody) Sure I posted it before, but I love this song-      
    • Anybody out there loving the new album? So good. Pale Waves     -    Unwanted 1    .    Lies 2    .    Unwanted 3    .    The Hard Way 4    .    Jealousy 5    .    Alone 6    .    Clean 7    .    Without You 8    .    Only Problem 9    .    You're So Vain 10    .    Reasons To Live 11    .    Numb 12    .    Act My Age 13    .    So Sick (Of Missing You)      
    • Yeah, this really surprised me about the album. Weakest songs are the ones with her, but otherwise, I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised with this album. I am not sure I heard the debut and didn't know what to expect with this one, but I really enjoyed it.  'Need A Lil' White Lie' is such a killer opener. Elsewhere, I admit it's pretty one-dimensional, but as I've said in the past about things like this, it's a pretty good dimension.  'A Dream To Be Lost In Time' is a bit bland, but otherwise, from track 4 onwards I really enjoy the whole thing. 
    • I think I posted these guys before. It's not ground breaking, but they have an album out and it's pretty cool. Some really cool musical passages on it.   Sever     -    This Should Have Been a Better Place 1    .    '91 2    .    Red Room 3    .    Animal 4    .    Cold World 5    .    Empty Promises (feat. Christoph Wieczorek of Annisokay) 6    .    Closer 7    .    The Disease 8    .    My Dream, My Agony 9    .    Noise in the Trees 10    .    Do You Remember Me?
    • These guys are one of those mystery bands to me. I think they're fine, just can't figure out why people fall over themselves for them as I think they're average to below average in the overall scheme of things. BUT, that is why I am a strong advocate for to eaching their owning. I'm glad people dig, I just don't really understand why. Anyway, new album is basically what these guys do. Solid, eclectic and half decent... but not great. I did think 'Beat of Your Heart' was a nice ballad. Drum sound interesting too. Took me genuinely 6-7 songs to figure out what I thought of it - if I liked it or not. I think I settled on the fact it's cool. I think. Anyway, I assume fans will adore this for whatever reasons they loved the other ones. Me, I think it's adequate, again. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.