New HALFORD single

Fat Freddy

TheMower-Single.jpg

Check it out kiddies... the Metal God has a new single called "The Mower" available via his web site ( http://www.halfordmusic.com ), and his new studio album "HALFORD IV: MADE OF METAL" will be released in October.

Imagine my surprise, I didn't even know Rob had anything new in the works... :beerbang:

It ain't free damnit!!! :rofl2:

I never said it was free, ya cheap bastid. :lol:

But anyway, it's been YouTubed so you can check it out herein:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvguWcEpMA

By the way, unconfirmed rumors suggest that additional song titles for HALFORD IV will include "The Garden Weasel," "The Power Shovel" and "The Weed Whacker" :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

"The Mower" kicks ass! It's like the Fight band playing the heavy Crucible material...I'm ready for some new Halford!

Hellz yeah. If this new track is any indication, then Halford's next one will utterly crush Priest's NOSTRADAMUS...

"The Mower" kicks ass! It's like the Fight band playing the heavy Crucible material...I'm ready for some new Halford!

Hellz yeah. If this new track is any indication, then Halford's next one will utterly crush Priest's NOSTRADAMUS...

I don't want it to be to heavy or Fight like since that was what was so great about Resurection and Crucible, they were heavy but still had that Priest style melody mixed in. The first Fight disc is awesome but the second one was not good at all.

I don't want it to be to heavy or Fight like since that was what was so great about Resurection and Crucible, they were heavy but still had that Priest style melody mixed in. The first Fight disc is awesome but the second one was not good at all.

But he's back IN Priest now, so there's no need to make it too Priest like...I think the blend of Fight and Crucible works...

I think the blend of Fight and Crucible works...

Me too. :banger:

But he's back IN Priest now, so there's no need to make it too Priest like...I think the blend of Fight and Crucible works...

I'm not saying it doesn't work I just don't want a repeat of that second Fight disc that was just heavy with no melody and not many good songs that's all. I don't expect that to happen again though. I have the new song that was on the remastered Resurection disc and the new tune that was on the Metal God Essentials and both kick ass.

• 2 months later...

Teaser video for the second single from Halford's IV, "Made of Metal"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSu4ISaoz0

• 1 month later...

I'm on my first spin of 'Made of Metal' and it's quite good.

Not as badass as 'Resurrection' or 'Crucible' and much more Hard Rock in some places with some newer sounds, such as the slide guitar in "Till the Day I Die". Still a very good disc but not near as good as what came before but still probably better than the last two Priest discs, well maybe not as creative but more straight forward.