Pre-orders suck....

... cos every day i go home i'm expecting a cd in the mail and it's never there!!!!

Waiting for Crazy Lixx, Crashdiet and RATT. Already been watiting for about a month.

Yep, when I pre-ordered Crazy Lixx and Treat together I'm 100% sure they had the same release date. Had Treat since Monday and am yet to receive info on Crazy Lixx's despatch date. As for Ratt, at the time of ordering I think they said the 15th of April was the despatch date, didn't they? Won't be holding my breath though.

Where'd you order Crashdiet from?

... cos every day i go home i'm expecting a cd in the mail and it's never there!!!!

Waiting for Crazy Lixx, Crashdiet and RATT. Already been watiting for about a month.

Yep, when I pre-ordered Crazy Lixx and Treat together I'm 100% sure they had the same release date. Had Treat since Monday and am yet to receive info on Crazy Lixx's despatch date. As for Ratt, at the time of ordering I think they said the 15th of April was the despatch date, didn't they? Won't be holding my breath though.

i pre-orderd crashdiet from bengans.se. worked out to about $28, which is too much, but it's on my must have quickly list. And besides, I thought i'd do you and matt a favour, cos i thought as soon as i order it from o/s then it would appear on cdwow or chaos, so keep your eye out now. (I did get an email saying my crashdiet has been dispatched as release date is today).

I just remember Crazy Lixx being early april release (6ht from memory), and RATT mid april. I want them both now!

i pre-orderd crashdiet from bengans.se. worked out to about $28, which is too much, but it's on my must have quickly list. And besides, I thought i'd do you and matt a favour, cos i thought as soon as i order it from o/s then it would appear on cdwow or chaos, so keep your eye out now. (I did get an email saying my crashdiet has been dispatched as release date is today).

I just remember Crazy Lixx being early april release (6ht from memory), and RATT mid april. I want them both now!

Yeah, Crazy Lixx and Treat were both meant to be 6th of April. I'm really unsure why I have Treat but not Crazy Lixx. Oh, and not to mention Auras, which also had the same release date. I did actually get an email about that one, though, mentioning there had been a delay. No such luck with Crazy Lixx though.

Glen sucks.

Crazy Lixx and Auras despatched today! Just got email confirmation then. Should be smashing my head with glee to the sounds of Crazy Lixx, hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get it before the weekend. Oh, uh, and Auras too. I guess.

Yeah, pre-orders suck !! After the Lonnie/Hurricane desaster I will never pre-order again, unless I know the source very well (i.e. MusicBuyMail).

• 3 months later...