7th Heaven - New studio recording happening this month (March)

Robtyketto

After listening to "better this way" by 7th Heaven for the 100001 time I looked them up and on the website it says they're recording this month.

I will also be honest and say from that UK/USA cd is too poppy and inconsistent for me but an album FULL of songs like "better this way" would blow me away.

The singer from the UK lists amongst his favourite bands Thunder and Extreme.

Nice, especially as he was in a pop idol style commercial pop band at one time.

I just can't get enough of that song, incredibly catchy.

:bananamac:

Yeah, read this in their email and they said something about they're doing something on this album that they don't think any band has ever done before, or something like that? Interesting. Either way, loved 'USA/UK' and looking forward to this one. Hopefully with a beefier production and slightly heavier sound.

Yeah, read this in their email and they said something about they're doing something on this album that they don't think any band has ever done before, or something like that? Interesting. Either way, loved 'USA/UK' and looking forward to this one. Hopefully with a beefier production and slightly heavier sound.

Yep, backed on all counts. It did sound a bit demo-ish and would really benefit from a big multi-layered production job. Awesome disc though, even with a 'boy-band' singer! Count me in for the follow-up album...

Yep a new album from these guys would be very welcome. Personally I thought the production on USA-UK was just fine. And I really enjoyed nearly every track - just two average songs by memory.