Furyon

Glen

Looks like british band Furyon will finally release their debut album 'Gravitas' in 2010.

This could seriously kick arse.....for fans of Shinedown, Alterbridge etc, but this band are a lot heavier. 3 great songs on their Myspace...the first 2 have a ton of melody for heavy as fuck tracks....and the last, whilst not so melodic has an excellent end with a really cool solo.

http://www.myspace.com/furyon

I really hope they include the KILLER song 'The One' as well which is f excellent.

Cheers

No worries mate....surprised no-one else replied as this sounds like it could be a great straight up metal album. Cant wait to hear the finished article.

• 8 months later...

Just got this one playing now. Goddamn I love this guy's voice and it actually really, really suits this heavier style of music. 'Disappear again' was a monster opener, the second song was only decent and this third one is good, but clocking in at 8 minutes it has started to drag on a bit. I'll listen to the rest and see how we go.

Thanks for directing me to these guys, Glen. Totally missed this one... :lol: Wow, 'Don't follow' is awesome too. No matter what happens here, I do already prefer this to Faithealer, if only for the awesome vocals alone. But regardless, there's more heart and soul in this, imo.

Just got this one playing now. Goddamn I love this guy's voice and it actually really, really suits this heavier style of music. 'Disappear again' was a monster opener, the second song was only decent and this third one is good, but clocking in at 8 minutes it has started to drag on a bit. I'll listen to the rest and see how we go.

Thanks for directing me to these guys, Glen. Totally missed this one... :lol: Wow, 'Don't follow' is awesome too. No matter what happens here, I do already prefer this to Faithealer, if only for the awesome vocals alone. But regardless, there's more heart and soul in this, imo.

Yeah I love this album....there are one or two which are a bit too long and progressive for me, but enough other material which kicks my arse! One of my fav tunes is 'New Way Of Living'....a dark ballad with a KILLER solo.

My real regret is that they left off the awesome song 'The One'....a shame really as that is probably their best song!

• 1 month later...
Guest JonniJigolo

A damn good band, I think they're from Brighton

They put out a 3-track EP last year free with Classic Rock magazine which was pretty good. as has already been mentioned, ''Disappear Again'' is awesome.

• 7 months later...

Wasn't the cd "Gravitas" supposed to be released last year?

Anyway it's out now (according to MusicBuyMail) and I like it. I like it alot. Great stuff!

"Disappear again" rocks :party421:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8biW3IBqx8

Yeah it was released in 2010. Nice rocking album.