Jukebox Surprises

Working out of town and so we go out drinking every Wednesday and play the jukebox and I came across some real surprises. Did a search and guess what came up...some Keel and Y&T so needless to say I play the shit out of them every week.

Any of you guys come across surprises that you didn't think would come up on the jukebox and did?

• 2 weeks later...

That's pretty freakin cool. Which Keel and Y&T disc(s) are in that jukebox??

Either the owner of the bar is a fan of those two bands... or they haven't rotated any new selections into that jukebox in a LOOOOOONG time. :blink:

That's always a nice surprise. There are a couple bars around here that have the new jukes that can access the internet and pretty much play whatever you can think of (for a small additional charge of course ;) ).

There are a couple bars around here that have the new jukes that can access the internet and pretty much play whatever you can think of (for a small additional charge of course ;) ).

That's cool. If I saw one of those, I'd stuff it full of $$, program it to play the entire catalog of Anal C*nt, then I'd sneak out. :rofl2:

There are a couple bars around here that have the new jukes that can access the internet and pretty much play whatever you can think of (for a small additional charge of course ;) ).

That's cool. If I saw one of those, I'd stuff it full of $$, program it to play the entire catalog of Anal C*nt, then I'd sneak out. :rofl2:

Oh, you're one of those guys huh?? ;):lol:

That's pretty freakin cool. Which Keel and Y&T disc(s) are in that jukebox??

Either the owner of the bar is a fan of those two bands... or they haven't rotated any new selections into that jukebox in a LOOOOOONG time. :blink:

Y&T - Earthshaker, Contagious, In Rock We Trust, Greatest Hits, Black Tiger

Keel - The Final Frontier, S/T