Hybrid Ice Question

JC_AOR

Does anyone know if the Hybrid Ice CD's being sold on CD Baby are good value or is there somewhere better to buy them from. The record label is listed as 'Pilot'. Are these recent re-issues. I'm keen to know if the quality of CD's and booklets is any good. Thanks.

Hybrid Ice

No Rules

Mind's Eye

I thought there was some talk about these potentially being CDR's but I could be wrong.

Yeah that wouldn't suprise me at all. That's why I'm being so cautious. For US$15 each I would expect them to be quality. I've had cassettes of two of their albums for years and would love to upgrade to CD's.

I got 'No Rules' a couple of years back and the recent 'Minds Eye' last year and both were silver pressed, although I would double check before you order from them. My copy of the S/T is the one on Ecape, re-issued a few years back, so no help on that one i'm afraid.

I got 'No Rules' a couple of years back and the recent 'Minds Eye' last year and both were silver pressed, although I would double check before you order from them. My copy of the S/T is the one on Ecape, re-issued a few years back, so no help on that one i'm afraid.

Thanks Jez, I'll send them an e-mail see what they say.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the HYBRID ICE - Mind's Eye CD that I bought off CDBaby. It is a silver-pressed CD - as far as I can see - with a nice imprint. The booklet consists of 6-pages and looks very professional. I am very happy with my purchase !