Maryland Deathfest

eaglesfan3000

Assume is an Old-School fest? Though Converge is an interesting choice in amongst that lot...

I wish I could make a weekend out of it I would also like to see PESTILENCE.

You're missing nothing. Their new album is patchy & they're far from the greatest technicians live, with no stage presence...

I wish I could make a weekend out of it I would also like to see PESTILENCE.

You're missing nothing. Their new album is patchy & they're far from the greatest technicians live, with no stage presence...

I saw Pestilence back in... 1993 I think?? Opening for Death.. I believe They were supporting their "Testimonies of the Ancients" Album and were VERY good live.. :headbanger: But that was almost 20 years ago now..... :whistle:

I went to Maryland Deathfest ONCE. In 3 words... "What a mess".

Hey Keith?? I wonder if Yer Brother is gonna head to Maryland for that weekend?? Sounds like it's right up His alley...... :beerbang:

Doubt it. He's more or less retired from such nonsense nowadays. Besides, he's been to so many of those fests over the years that he's seen just about every "name" death metal band at least once already. I doubt there are many left that he'd even want to be bothered with. :lol:

By the way, I love some of the band names on this bill. "Honkey Kong?" :rofl:

Hey Bob -- if you have any hearing left after Sodom, make sure you stick around for Obituary. I saw them once years ago and they blew Sepultura (who were headlining) right the f*ck off the stage. Frickin KILLER live band!! :beerbang:

Hey Keith?? I wonder if Yer Brother is gonna head to Maryland for that weekend?? Sounds like it's right up His alley...... :beerbang:

Doubt it. He's more or less retired from such nonsense nowadays. Besides, he's been to so many of those fests over the years that he's seen just about every "name" death metal band at least once already. I doubt there are many left that he'd even want to be bothered with. :lol:

By the way, I love some of the band names on this bill. "Honkey Kong?" :rofl:

Hey Bob -- if you have any hearing left after Sodom, make sure you stick around for Obituary. I saw them once years ago and they blew Sepultura (who were headlining) right the f*ck off the stage. Frickin KILLER live band!! :beerbang:

Thanks Keith I'll probably stick around the whole day...Obituary's - The End Complete was one of my first death metal CD's, I will most definately check them out.

That sucks about Pestilence their first three CD's are fantastic.