Its Alive

Glen

and I quote - from their myspace -

"Rock N' Roll ain't dead. It’s Alive!

It's Alive! is a four-piece rock band out of Lake Mary, FL. The band is currently putting the final touches on their Wind-Up Records debut, Human Resources, due out in the spring. The first single "Pieces" was produced and mixed by David Bendeth (Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Cavo) and will be available digitally on March 2nd. Stay tuned for much more news coming soon."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really love this first single 'Pieces' -

http://www.myspace.com/itsalive

I wanna say I came across these guys a few days ago while I was browsing the net. While the single is ok, to me they sound like a weaker version of a half dozen other modern bands that do it much better. But in all fairness, that opinion is just from one song. They might have some other tracks that are totally killer.

I wanna say I came across these guys a few days ago while I was browsing the net. While the single is ok, to me they sound like a weaker version of a half dozen other modern bands that do it much better. But in all fairness, that opinion is just from one song. They might have some other tracks that are totally killer.

Yeah difficult to judge on just one track....bodes well tho.

The 80's band from Sweden should get 'em for copyright! Oh well, keen to hear 'em... can't be worse than the 80's/90's version. :lol:

Wow, I absolutely loved that. Great tune. :) Can't wait to hear the full CD. Would love to see a cool new band like these guys, Taking Dawn or Endeverafter make it to next year's Soundwave down here in Australia. :)