Conditioned Response - Eyes Of A Stranger

T-BONE

That is a helluva great cover of an all-time classic, wonder if these guys have their own material too?
Yeah, they do, I have their first album. Melodic hard rock/metal with excellent vocals, I heartily recommend it.

http://www.myspace.com/crminneapolis

Check out the song 'First Sight'. It kicks serious ass.

Right on Roy, thanks for the info. bro.!

Amazing band!

I'm tempted to get the 'Pavlov's Dog' CD. Only found a couple of tracks so far and they're not bad, sounding quite a bit like Queensryche. Any other opinions on the album?

The Pavlov's Dog album is GREAT! The band's name was originally Pavlov's Dog and the album was titled Conditioned Response, but due to some copyright shit, they switched it around, and now the band name is Conditioned Response. Their 2nd album was good, but the Pavlov's Dog album is what Queensryche should still be. :guitbannana:

The Pavlov's Dog album is GREAT! The band's name was originally Pavlov's Dog and the album was titled Conditioned Response, but due to some copyright shit, they switched it around, and now the band name is Conditioned Response. Their 2nd album was good, but the Pavlov's Dog album is what Queensryche should still be. :guitbannana:

Cool, I may have to get this then. BTW, I think Conditioned Response is a great name for a band, a case of finding fortune in their misfortune if you know what I mean.

Cool, I may have to get this then. BTW, I think Conditioned Response is a great name for a band, a case of finding fortune in their misfortune if you know what I mean.

conditioned response is a study done by the great psychologist mr. pavlov.

they changed name because of the older prog rockers with the same name(and to be honest i prefer listening to them than the band mentioned here). and perhaps their singer can hit easily higher notes than the much worshipped here, mr. tate.....

as for the band, it's very good, i would never classify them as q'ryche clones, and for sure i would never listen to a cover from them, especially a q'ryche one.

This channel on youtube has plenty of their original music

http://www.youtube.com/user/loopfxr

Their lead singer Rick Forsgren also was one of 3 finalists nationwide to sign with Queensryche in a contest a few years back. He was only beat out because his turn at the performance was done early before a crowd had arrived. The winner did his performance last when there were many more people resulting in the cheer decibel meter rating much higher. Rick had that contest by the nuts.