Australian view on torture

Jeff

Please don't shoot the messenger, it was forwarded to me via email...just curious if this is a form of Internet humor or if it actually happened?

Australian view on torture

T. B. Bechtel, a City councilor from Newcastle , Australia , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists..

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian, American or Canadian life, then I have only three things to say,' :

'Red is positive,

Black is negative, and

Make sure his nuts are wet.'

lol. I know nothing about it but I'd guess it's probably the kind of thing that's gone around as a quote from every single one of America's allies (and even from a US soldier itself, I'd bet).

From what Geoff and Matt have said about the ball-less government officials in Australia so I would have to say it's not true. BUT I do happen to agree with that statement wholeheartedly.....As an American I have no tolerance or respect for any ragheaded radical douche bag from the Middle East. Waterboard and electrocute the lot of 'em I say!! :headbanger: