Has anybody heard from him lately I bought CD lot from him last monday I pm him on him this last sunday and sad hes be real sick that he couldnt get out of bed let alone the post office but he will on monday get them in the mail 1st thing monday and pm me with a tracking number so I waiting so monday night I get a pm from him with a money request for 2 more indie cds to buy I ask him back by pm for the tracking number for the other cd lot wait an half hour no response pm again ask him are you getting my pms still no response and was on the board for good hour after that I'm concerned hes not getting my pms please somebody contact him and see if he mailed my cd lots and in advance thank you

Hey just a follow-up is drumRman dead or on vacation or sick hasnt been on the board since last monday and nobody here seems to know anything and YES I an getting iMPATIANT HAVING PAID for the cds almost 2 weeks ago told almost aweek ago they would be going in the mail and I'll be getting a tracking number what would you think? I'M GIVING THE DRUMRMAN THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT and know he said he was sick and wait some more time so if you truly are sick I tell you this GET WELL SOON I WANT MY FRIGIN CDS !!

Well he pm me this morning he sent them and gave me a valid tracking number I say so call can see I say A BIG THANK YOU I was just concerned and I bet anyone here a $100.00 you to would have been concerned as well if you were in my situtation hey by the way have a happy holiday everybody here hh that includes you drumRman godbless and Jeff go ahead and make you wise crack remarks show everybody even more your imaturatity and shit I can't spell

Wow dude...."even more my immaturity"? So I like to joke a little bit to lighten things up and that is immature. Ok, whatever. Next time cd's in a trade don't show up in 2 weeks I'll do the more mature thing and get all cranked up about it and post it here in a public forum.

And no, I would NOT have the same 'concern' (aka freak out) you showed, especially when everyone here vouched for him. Holy shit 2 weeks went by and no cd's. It's not enough the dude is sick but a whole 30 minutes went by and no PM?!

Gee whiz.

I am as honest as they come. I have just for the most part gotten over the flu. I have no health insurance and had to fight it naturally with no antibiotics, and it kicked my ass.

I have even sent you 2 of the CD's that you havent paid for yet as a way to say sorry (you can send the money via paypal when you can).

As you can see I sent you a legit tracking number as I promised I would.

I have no problem with you drumRman and I hope to deal with you in the future and I will pay you for the 2 cds you sent me thank you as for you JEFF LIGHTEN UP DUDE do what you do best your wise cracks I love you man i have thick skin i can handle it all bring it on