Toxic Heart-ride your life

Guest amarantoxx

Yeah, seriously, where the hell can you actually buy this CD properly? The myspace page has 2 prices and a paypal address, but no actual ordering system. It looks like 14 Euros or $18 with shipping? US dollars? I wouldn't just randomly put money into the paypal address and hope. Anyone got any proper links to buy this CD at?

• 1 month later...
Guest tomas89

there's a topic about Toxic Heart in Sleaze glam section.

I have ordered my CD through their myspace page. You can also send an email to hq@siol.net and ask what you want to know. I did that and got a quick reply so go for it! nice people there!

And yes; the CD is really good!

Still want this CD badly... haven't seen a price I like yet. :(

On a side note, these guys should be handing out tips to other bands because as far as I... uh, I mean my friends can tell, this isn't available for download anywhere on the net.

Here is the link for the thread I started way back when on Toxic Heart.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17916

And Yeah... I'll take the credit for bringing this one to the attention of the forum here... :tumbsup:

Still don't have the CD myself. Like Geoff, I'm kind of skeptical to just send money when I'm a little unsure of the process involved here.

Why not just go to Amazon and get it?

http://www.amazon.com/Ride-Your-Life/dp/B0...98&sr=301-1

Doesn't Amazon just have the download? There is just no way I'm paying for a download. I need a physical CD. I've never yet bought a download nor will I ever as long as CDs exist.

Yeah, that Amazon link is MP3 only. :( Why did none of the regular online stores get this CD? Is anywhere on the net stocking it aside from their myspace? I have a feeling this CD potentially could have dented my top 5 for 2009 and it irritates me that it remains unheard.

Guest tomas89

it's kinda funny when it comes to pricing cause it depends on where you're from. Like I've said I've ordered mine through myspace and there was no problems and a week later I got my cd.

I've been tracking this band for quite some time now and the only regular stores you can buy their cd are in Japan. For the rest of the world they have no info but only myspace paypal order. I honestly hope they will have the CD out worldwide like Geoff said this band must not stay unheard!

new video is awsome!