TOXIC HEART

LV KIX

While surfing the web I ran across a band that it might be worth keeping an eye on. They may be alittle closer to hard rock then sleaze... You tell me. I wasn't able to find much info on the band. Not much on the myspace page. Here is the video for "Ride Your Life"... it appears this is the only song recorded so far.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While surfing the web I ran across a band that it might be worth keeping an eye on. They may be alittle closer to hard rock then sleaze... You tell me. I wasn't able to find much info on the band. Not much on the myspace page. Here is the video for "Ride Your Life"... it appears this is the only song recorded so far.

Whew, thought I warped back to 1989 there for a few minutes with that video. Definitely hair metal all the way.

Chris

• 1 month later...
Guest tomas89

i've seen the video as well and i must say i like it very much. when i checked their myspace i didn't have a clue they're european band. looking forward for the album!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... I really like that. Reminds me of Hotboy to be honest. Which is a magnificent thing.

Anyone got more info on when an album is due. I like it a lot.

Wow... I really like that. Reminds me of Hotboy to be honest. Which is a magnificent thing.

It says October on their myspace page, but no defintie date is given.

It says October on their myspace page, but no defintie date is given.

Cool, thanks. I'll be looking out for it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just caught this thread today. I've had a copy of Ride Your Life on CDr for months (got it from a buddy), but I only gave it a couple spins until today. It's really growing on me. I'll be keeping an eye out for the CD as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I have ordered toxic heart's new cd and it's on it's way!

Where do you order it from and how much $$ are we looking at? :)

em...I've just send a message to their myspace or you can send email to hq@siol.net - that's how I ordered. The price is 10euro or 12usd + shipping. I hope I've helped. Im just waiting for shirts now:)

em...I've just send a message to their myspace or you can send email to hq@siol.net - that's how I ordered. The price is 10euro or 12usd + shipping. I hope I've helped. Im just waiting for shirts now:)

Cool. Thanks. When is the actual release date?