A Few Shows In My Area

LV KIX

Seems as though a lot of HH members have been hitting some pretty good live shows. Here are a few in my area that I will be hitting within the next month.

Thanksgiving Eve.... SR-71 and Cinder Road (Baltimore, MD.)

Thanksgiving weekend.... Crack The Sky reunion (Towson, MD.)

Mid December.... @ KIX shows in Maryland

A few other possibilities but these are the ones I'm going to for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow I almost missed this one... RHINO BUCKET in Frederick, Maryland on December 12th. Just heard about it today. I would have been pissed if I had heard about it after the fact. No doubt I'll be going out to catch that one.

Somehow I almost missed this one... RHINO BUCKET in Frederick, Maryland on December 12th. Just heard about it today. I would have been pissed if I had heard about it after the fact. No doubt I'll be going out to catch that one.

ohhh... now I find out this is tonight (Dec. 5). But I'm still going.

The promotion for this show really sucked. I hope for the bands sake they bring in a good crowd. I'm sure the 4 inches of snow so far isn't gonna help. The only thing this show has in its favor is that it is in Brian Forsythe's home town so maybe word of mouth will help.

• 2 weeks later...

I braved the snow last night for the KIX show in Brunswick, Maryland. Quite a adventure driving home. It took nearly 4 hours to get home across the mountains after the show. It usually takes just over an hour. Well.. the show was well worth it.

Had a ticket to tonight's KIX/Facedancer show in Baltimore. Lucky for me it was postponed til March.

I've got season tix for the Baltimore Ravens... not sure how I'm going to pull off the 2 1/2 hour drive to Baltimore.

Totally snow fall where I am in Berkeley Springs, WV. is 23 inches and still snowing.

• 10 months later...

A few shows in the area I will be getting to:

Next weekend Friday - CHARM CITY DEVILS

Next Weekend Saturday - ASHES OF DEFYANCE (a local band I'm helping release some original tunes)

Early December - KIX (Brunswick, MD.)

DEC. 18 ~ KIX and CINDER ROAD (Balt. MD.)

Over-all fairly slow... which is a good thing this time of year.

I have a few coming up as well:

American Angel

Kix/Bang Tango

Dianno

All in december..

I'm still considering the KIX and Bang Tango show up your way. Haven't decided either way yet. Hard to plan ahead going North in December with the weather and all.

• My Little Pony

I have a few coming up as well:

American Angel

Kix/Bang Tango

Dianno

All in december..

I'm still considering the KIX and Bang Tango show up your way. Haven't decided either way yet. Hard to plan ahead going North in December with the weather and all.

I just wish they'd come out west.