5. No Danger

6. World's On Fire

7. Is This The Way To Say Goodbye

8. She's A Mystery

9. Flash In Japan

10. City Out Of Control

11. Small Talk

Line-Up:

John Brewster (Guitar, Backing Vocals) The Angels, The Party BoysAngry Anderson Band

Tyrone Coates (Vocals, Saxaphone)

John Coughlan (Drums) Spectres (UK), Traffic Jam (UK), Status Quo (UK)

Steve Crofts (Guitar) Black Cat Moan, Angry Anderson Band

Peter Heckenberg (Drums, Percussion) The Temple Gods, Boss, B.B. Steal, Black Cat Moan, Angry Anderson Band

Alan Lancaster (Bass, Backing Vocals)

Angelo Salter (Guitar) Sons Of Steel

Does anyone know much about this band? Apparantly they are an Aussie band who lived for 3 years from 1988-1990 but I'd never heard of them until now. I found two different references one saying they're from Perth and another stating Sydney as their home town. A bit on the bluesy side of Hard Rock at times but don't let that put you off if you don't like Bluesy Hard Rock as there is some really cool songs on here. This was their only album but they have at least 3 singles as well. The album got a Japanese and German release as well as the Aussie version so I wonder if they were popular in other countries.

There are two copies of the album on E-bay at the moment, one for 25 Euros and another for US $120.

If anyone has any of the CD singles with non-album tracks, I'd be very interested.

Wow, I have never seen or heard of this one. Would love to find a copy of it! I'll have to try out the samples when I get home.

alan2.jpg

1990, A&M / Pony Canyon PCCY-10085

Produced by Alan Lancaster and John Brewster

Track Listing:

1. Running In The Shadows

2. Aim High

3. Escape

4. Crime Investigater

5. No Danger

6. World's On Fire

7. Is This The Way To Say Goodbye

8. She's A Mystery

9. Flash In Japan

10. City Out Of Control

11. Small Talk

Line-Up:

John Brewster (Guitar, Backing Vocals) The Angels, The Party BoysAngry Anderson Band

Tyrone Coates (Vocals, Saxaphone)

John Coughlan (Drums) Spectres (UK), Traffic Jam (UK), Status Quo (UK)

Steve Crofts (Guitar) Black Cat Moan, Angry Anderson Band

Peter Heckenberg (Drums, Percussion) The Temple Gods, Boss, B.B. Steal, Black Cat Moan, Angry Anderson Band

Alan Lancaster (Bass, Backing Vocals)

Angelo Salter (Guitar) Sons Of Steel

Does anyone know much about this band? Apparantly they are an Aussie band who lived for 3 years from 1988-1990 but I'd never heard of them until now. I found two different references one saying they're from Perth and another stating Sydney as their home town. A bit on the bluesy side of Hard Rock at times but don't let that put you off if you don't like Bluesy Hard Rock as there is some really cool songs on here. This was their only album but they have at least 3 singles as well. The album got a Japanese and German release as well as the Aussie version so I wonder if they were popular in other countries.

There are two copies of the album on E-bay at the moment, one for 25 Euros and another for US $120.

If anyone has any of the CD singles with non-album tracks, I'd be very interested.

They were based in Sydney but Tyrone Coates is a W.A boy and not much happened for them after the brilliant "Worlds On Fire" was released.

In all honesty I did not think much of the album other than a couple of tracks.

I have the "Worlds On Fire" cds and the other track on that is "Get Up And Get It On" so if you want that track, send me a PM with your email address and I will try and forward it on to you :tumbsup:

They were based in Sydney but Tyrone Coates is a W.A boy and not much happened for them after the brilliant "Worlds On Fire" was released.

I have the "Worlds On Fire" cds and the other track on that is "Get Up And Get It On" so if you want that track, send me a PM with your email address and I will try and forward it on to you :tumbsup:

Thanks for the info Dave. After more plays of this album, I'd have to agree that it's not anything special but there are two, maybe three really nice songs on here. I tend to get a little excited when I discover new Aussie AOR/Hard Rock bands, especially those from the late 80's/early 90's era. BTW, I sent you a PM regarding that extra track. :)

Thanks for the info Dave. After more plays of this album, I'd have to agree that it's not anything special but there are two, maybe three really nice songs on here. I tend to get a little excited when I discover new Aussie AOR/Hard Rock bands, especially those from the late 80's/early 90's era. BTW, I sent you a PM regarding that extra track. :)

IMO, I think Tyrone Coates had a great rock voice and probably the best in the country and also would have been very well suited to front some of the big name overseas bands at the time.

His talents were wasted being in Australia and he was regarded as a relative unknown outside of this country.

"Is That The Way To Say Goodbye" was another very good track.

This band had plenty of potential but it was not to be and that was a shame.

Extra track just sent to you Justin :tumbsup:

IMO, I think Tyrone Coates had a great rock voice and probably the best in the country and also would have been very well suited to front some of the big name overseas bands at the time.

His talents were wasted being in Australia and he was regarded as a relative unknown outside of this country.

"Is That The Way To Say Goodbye" was another very good track.

This band had plenty of potential but it was not to be and that was a shame.

Extra track just sent to you Justin :tumbsup:

Thanks for helping out Dave!! :tumbsup: