FARCRY and ITUNES

KIVELRECORDS

Hello All

Wanted to thank any of the HH boarders that made it to the DANGER DANGER and FARCRY show this past Fri. It was a fun night for sure. Will be making some more upcoming show announcements soon. In the meantime if you haven't picked up FARCRY YET, you can now find us on ITUNES!! We have some of our releases be up on iTunes now. So if your a digital download fan, then you can now find BOMBAY BLACK, FARCRY and TANGO DOWN on iTunes. You will see a lot of upcoming releases coming to ITUNES as well.

Thank You

John

Yes. I think parachute pants, frilly ripped t-shirt, and bandana band image is abit outdated. I will sell mine on eBay now that I know this is the 21st century. I thought the year was still 80's. Damn.

:lol: I was going to do that myself, but what if it comes back... I want to be able to look like "Get Lucky" era Loverboy at the drop of a hat! ;)

Yes. I think parachute pants, frilly ripped t-shirt, and bandana band image is abit outdated. I will sell mine on eBay now that I know this is the 21st century. I thought the year was still 80's. Damn.

:lol: I was going to do that myself, but what if it comes back... I want to be able to look like "Get Lucky" era Loverboy at the drop of a hat! ;)

Were you not dressed like that at Dakota Rock Fest last year? ;)

Were you not dressed like that at Dakota Rock Fest last year? ;)

Every year, that's my thing man! :woot: