Kiss VS Ace Frehley

T-BONE

Kiss VS Ace Frehley  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really like the new Ace disc but do think that new Kiss one is slightly better.

Fav song off of Sonic Boom is "Danger Us" and least fav is "Stand".

Fav song off of Anomaly is "Outer Space" and least fav is "Space Bear".

Probably wont get either of them......Not in a hurry anyway.....KISS maybe :whistle:

Procrastinator....

Yeah........In a way, but more to the point that neither of them really interest me much anymore...

KISS......maybe......I'll wait and see.....alot more I would want to get before them though.

Just got 'Anomoly' on Saturday and have given it half a dozen spins. Once again, like the Kiss disc, a real nice surprise and I found myself really liking alot of this, bar the odd track or 2. The Kiss is definitely the better of the two in all departments, but the Ace disc is no slouch.

Fave track off 'Sonic Boom' - 'Say Yeah' with the worst being 'I'm An Animal'

Fave Track off 'Anomoly' - 'Foxy And Free' although 'Fractured Quantum' is an ace (pardon the pun) instrumental. Worst - No real clunkers, although not so keen on 'Space Bear'

Just got 'Anomoly' on Saturday and have given it half a dozen spins. Once again, like the Kiss disc, a real nice surprise and I found myself really liking alot of this, bar the odd track or 2. The Kiss is definitely the better of the two in all departments, but the Ace disc is no slouch.

Fave track off 'Sonic Boom' - 'Say Yeah' with the worst being 'I'm An Animal'

Fave Track off 'Anomoly' - 'Foxy And Free' although 'Fractured Quantum' is an ace (pardon the pun) instrumental. Worst - No real clunkers, although not so keen on 'Space Bear'

I gave "Anomaly" a nice spin on my long drive on vacation and I tell you what it's pretty darn good IMO with some real nice suprises. I really didn't care for "A little below the Angels" at first but now that tune is growing on me and I really appreciatate where Ace is coming from lyrically. He seems to be covering the topic of his sobriety in a couple of tunes and there's some definite growth coming from him both musically and lyrically. While I probably still rate this as his worst solo album that's not really reflective of how good it is or isn't but more about how good the previous 4 Ace/Comet solo discs are/were.