Nasty Idols

Jeff

I ask because I bought a couple of Every Mother's Nightmare cd's from them a few years back and not that there is anything "wrong" with them just that the packaging was pretty minimal and not well done. The front booklet wasn't even a booklet just a fold over and the color and print for the inserts looks like is was done on my home printer. The cd was fine. Just not much effort put into the whole package.

I was just curious if they put a little more into the Nasty Idol reissues. If not I might get one of the other reissues.

I ask because I bought a couple of Every Mother's Nightmare cd's from them a few years back and not that there is anything "wrong" with them just that the packaging was pretty minimal and not well done. The front booklet wasn't even a booklet just a fold over and the color and print for the inserts looks like is was done on my home printer. The cd was fine. Just not much effort put into the whole package.

I was just curious if they put a little more into the Nasty Idol reissues. If not I might get one of the other reissues.

i'll have a closer look when i get home.

I think swedmtal also did re-issues recently too, so come to think of it ... I'm not sure which ones I actually have.

Looking at the swedmetal site now, looks like they have a mixture of both lines in sotck at the moment for around $11-12 each.

Just had a look...

mine are a mix of originals, swedmetal reissues, and 1 perris.

From perris I have the 'best of', and it's pretty good all round (silver pressed, good quality inserts, 3 panel front insert with photos and credits. (Not sure if all the perris issues were like this one though).

Swedmetal re-issues are from 2006 by the looks and are re-mastered. Silver pressed, good quality inserts, 3 panel front insert with photos and credits.

Hope that helps.