Interview: James Christian (House of Lords)

Blue Charvel

This was a real good one, and I was really looking forward to it, being a huge HoL fan, we talk about everything from "Cartesian Dreams" to working with the new band, touring and I even got an answer to Wes' question re: Manic Eden, check it out HERE!

This was a real good one, and I was really looking forward to it, being a huge HoL fan, we talk about everything from "Cartesian Dreams" to working with the new band, touring and I even got an answer to Wes' question re: Manic Eden, check it out HERE!

Great interview Pete and even better than the one with George Lynch.

Also a big thanks for asking my question and getting a very detailed answer.

I agree he wouldn't of sounded right on that disc even though I do like it a lot but it would of been interesting to hear what they could of done in a more 'Snake type direction.

James seems like a great guy and seemed to be a great intereview. :headbanger:

Nice interview Pete!! :tumbsup:

Did u get to plug Farcry to him??

I would have...

Haha, I actually made a conscious decision not to do that with anybody, although I did end up talking about it with Janne Stark, only because we have a lot in common. The cool thing was he knew the label AND the band, how can you not love that? :D

Great interview Pete and even better than the one with George Lynch.

Also a big thanks for asking my question and getting a very detailed answer.

I agree he wouldn't of sounded right on that disc even though I do like it a lot but it would of been interesting to hear what they could of done in a more 'Snake type direction.

James seems like a great guy and seemed to be a great intereview. :headbanger:

No problem man, it was a good question and it was the longest answer he gave by far, had a quite a bit to say about it! :lol:

I think the Lynch interview could've been better but I was way nervous too on top of it. Definitely starting to find my groove, but still not used to being on the question side of the interview! James was a real nice guy too, as was Janne... and really as was George, definitely no asshole attitudes yet thankfully!

In all honesty, that Manic Eden release was brilliant simply because every member in that band including Ron Young complemented and blended in perfectly with each other.

Ron Young was the perfect fit for that band and thank God they went with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!