D.A.D.

dethuniverse

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=125742

D-A-D To Release 'The Overmuch Box' In November - Aug. 23, 2009

Danish rockers D-A-D will release "The Overmuch Box" on November 16. According to the band, the box will contain "the ten albums so far released; the EP 'Standin' On The Never Never'; a CD — 'Behind the Seen' — with B-sides and a handful of unreleased songs; and last but not least, a 160-page long book about D-A-D and their music, illustrated with Stigge's [bassist Stig Pedersen] drawings, pictures from their own archives etc."

Danish rockers D-A-D will release "The Overmuch Box" on November 16. According to the band, the box will contain "the ten albums so far released; the EP 'Standin' On The Never Never'; a CD — 'Behind the Seen' — with B-sides and a handful of unreleased songs; and last but not least, a 160-page long book about D-A-D and their music, illustrated with Stigge's [bassist Stig Pedersen] drawings, pictures from their own archives etc."

Damnit! I've been tracking down all the original D.A.D CD's over the past year or so, nearly got them all now. But with a 160 page illustrated booklet I'm not going to pass on this one. They're certainly not a fav band of mine, with some pretty strange albums. But the collector in me had to have them.

with some pretty strange albums.

I agree with that...not very consistent in style.

I only own originals of No Fuel and Riskin'. I've always wanted to pick up their other albums but never have, so I will probably shell out the $$ to get this.

I only own originals of No Fuel and Riskin'. I've always wanted to pick up their other albums but never have, so I will probably shell out the $$ to get this.

At least you've got the best ones so far.