DEAD BY APRIL - "S/T"

TIM (2)

http://www.myspace.com/dbaswe

I know someone else had mentioned this band (think it was Ali Rock) but I've had the album a couple of weeks and am really loving it, barely a weak track on it. It's aggressive, with a mix of screaming/clean vocals, but they're always catchy tunes ("Falling Behind" is killer). Very cool stuff.

Looks like this is their 3rd thread - not sure they're that good, but this is well worth getting IMO. The production is huge, and the sound is much better on the finished CD....

:lol: Yeah, definitely not good enough to deserve three threads. I liked it, but I'd be lying if I said I've heard it again since that initial post, I think. Not to say I won't again, but it didn't scream at me to be played again.

:lol: Yeah, definitely not good enough to deserve three threads. I liked it, but I'd be lying if I said I've heard it again since that initial post, I think. Not to say I won't again, but it didn't scream at me to be played again.

Honestly, it's cool stuff mate. Be surprised if you don't love the catchy choruses on this thing....

Honestly, it's cool stuff mate. Be surprised if you don't love the catchy choruses on this thing....

Yeah, I will get back around to it soon. My ears have just had a really busy year.