Nice lot of lp's, at thirft shop during lunch break..

zrock63

SAMSON...."THANK YOU & GOOD NIGHT"

SAMSON...."DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN"

CROSS FIRE..."SECOND ATTACK"

RAGE......"EXECUTION GUARANTEED"

DAMIEN THORNE..."THE SIGN OF THE JACKAL"

ARMORED SAINT S/T 3 TRACK EP

RAGE ....NICE & DIRTY"

FAITHFUL BREATH...."GOLD & GLORY"

GRAVE DIGGER "WAR GAMES"

NUCLEAR ASSAULT ...."HANDLE WITH CARE"

DEATHROW...."DECEPTION IGNORED"

SABBAT..."DREAMWEAVER"

CUTTY SHARK..."HEROS"

only 3 bucks each, all are in great shape in plastic slip covers, it was a thrill after looking thru piles of crap to find some metal...

"

That Cutty Sark is a great spin, been one of my faves for many a year. Is it available on CD does anyone know?

RAGE ....NICE & DIRTY"

GRAVE DIGGER "WAR GAMES"

SABBAT..."DREAMWEAVER"

CUTTY SHARK..."HEROS"

only 3 bucks each, all are in great shape in plastic slip covers, it was a thrill after looking thru piles of crap to find some metal...

"

That Cutty Sark is a great spin, been one of my faves for many a year. Is it available on CD does anyone know?

RAGE ....NICE & DIRTY"

GRAVE DIGGER "WAR GAMES"

SABBAT..."DREAMWEAVER"

CUTTY SHARK..."HEROS"

"

the cutty SARK(not shark) was reissued on cd from high voltage(don't know if it's still availiable though)....great lp like all of their others....

the cutty SARK(not shark) was reissued on cd from high voltage(don't know if it's still availiable though)....great lp like all of their others....

I'll keep my eyes open for that. Sadly tho', High Voltage is a label that seems to be difficult to pin down over here. Was it not them that issued the Point Blank on CD years ago?

I'll keep my eyes open for that. Sadly tho', High Voltage is a label that seems to be difficult to pin down over here. Was it not them that issued the Point Blank on CD years ago?

yes, but their first one is out of stock. oli,when not on drugs, is a great dude. even if i have everything, at least the titles that i love, on vinyl i also bought the reissues. most of them when i met him in one of the numerous festivals in germany. he still has some titles availiable and perhaps someone should contact him, find him sober, and make some huge order.he used to have a website but i don't know if it's still active. man, praying mantis first(with tons of bonus), thrust, cutty sark, some riot, some mentors, tokyo blade with alan marsh(not that vic wasn't a throat also),juggernaut, Q5(tons of bonus, not the crappy old metal bootleg version),the rods, breslau, damien thorne, mindless sinner etc etc

I remember getting that Armored Saint LP 100 hundred years ago in high school, I traded a Dokken-Breaking The Chains cassette for it! :)

Fortunately those songs became available on that Nod To The Old School cd set a few years back, but I still have that vinyl.