The Travoltas

Leykis101

I recently heard these guys, the song that I fucking love is called, Get Out Of My Dreams, And Into My Car, and also the song Pray For Sun! I mean they are nothing special, but they are unique, and I think kind of cool, they were the band that recorded the song Doing That Thing You Do, for the Tom Hanks flick!

I recently heard these guys, the song that I fucking love is called, Get Out Of My Dreams, And Into My Car, and also the song Pray For Sun! I mean they are nothing special, but they are unique, and I think kind of cool, they were the band that recorded the song Doing That Thing You Do, for the Tom Hanks flick!

That's a Billy Ocean song right?

That's a Billy Ocean song right?

yeah, must be a cover........

not quit! different song! I think its actually called Get Out Of My Car(and into my dreams)