The Travoltas

Leykis101

I recently heard these guys, the song that I fucking love is called, Get Out Of My Dreams, And Into My Car, and also the song Pray For Sun! I mean they are nothing special, but they are unique, and I think kind of cool, they were the band that recorded the song Doing That Thing You Do, for the Tom Hanks flick!

I recently heard these guys, the song that I fucking love is called, Get Out Of My Dreams, And Into My Car, and also the song Pray For Sun! I mean they are nothing special, but they are unique, and I think kind of cool, they were the band that recorded the song Doing That Thing You Do, for the Tom Hanks flick!

That's a Billy Ocean song right?

That's a Billy Ocean song right?

yeah, must be a cover........

not quit! different song! I think its actually called Get Out Of My Car(and into my dreams)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • No I never once claimed I knew any of the answers, didnt you read what I said? I claim one thing, I dont know, read that, I dont know, but unlike most people I dont clip some wacky explanation to it, im fine not knowing, nobody on this planet knows, thats fact, and yes until I have proof my mind is closed, just as closed as yours is to the opposite being the case, I think if anyone is closed minded it's the religious, you dont see many atheists strapping dynamite to themselves and blowing themselves up in the name of nobody, do you?
    • To be fair though mate, these comments could also apply to any adherent of a mainstream organized Religion.  Whether it be Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc,etc,etc.
    • Yeah, I guess you're right. I think it's more to do with control and the new powers legislated. 
    • This , like most posts, took a turn for the weird. I enjoy this time between Thanksgiving and New Years Day -the holiday season for me whether it's Christmas,Hanukkah,Kwanzaa,etc...Christmas gets slammed so that's why I singled it out.(probably because it's commercialized). I don't care what your beliefs or disbeliefs are-just enjoy this time of year !
    • They already watch us and track us everywhere through cell phones, credit cards, smart watches, Alexa type units , internet browsers, email, twitter etc... so why would they need to do more.....I doubt they can keep up with the flow of information that they have now let alone add to it....
    • You brought the man out of me, so many times, easily. 
    • One of my all-time favorite Christian rock-ballads.
    • I don't mind at all. That was the only way I could make you say, "Oh God!" without it being blasphemy. 
    • For the record, I would totally check out a "Do you want to Bang your Librarian?" thread. Also, when I first glanced at this post, I thought it read, "Do you want to Bang your Libertarian?" and I immediately thought, "No way in hell does anybody here want to bang Leykis." 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.