Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry(new remastered w/bonus tracks)

heaven&hell

This is for sale already and has a bonus disc of demos plus the new song "30" that's a good rewrite of the tune that Dee wrote on the Gone Country tv show.

From some reviews I've read the Stay Hungry remaster sounds like shit and doesn't sound any better than the original. Can anyone confirm this?

If there was ever a cd that needed to be remastered it's Stay Hungry. I like several songs from it but don't listen to it much because it sounds so damn bad.

I totally agree and I remember the band being pissed that the label wouldn't let them have that album when the others were remastered. Of course they re-recorded it as "Still Hungry" which IMO sounded good and gave me a reason to buy the original but after hearing this was coming out remastered with a bonus disc I was interested. But if it sounds like pure shit as I've read than that sucks.

Blabbermouth posted a message from Twisted Sister yesterday that sez the ENTIRE PRINT RUN of the "Stay Hungry" remaster has audio/mastering problems on disc 1. The levels are much lower than they were intended to be (so in other words, it sounds just like the original? Hahaha)

... Rhino is aware of the problem and is going to provide replacement discs ... if you bought this CD and feel that you've been hosed you can find out how to get a replacement by going to http://www.twistedsister.com

...the band sounds righteously pissed and I don't blame'em.

Blabbermouth posted a message from Twisted Sister yesterday that sez the ENTIRE PRINT RUN of the "Stay Hungry" remaster has audio/mastering problems on disc 1. The levels are much lower than they were intended to be (so in other words, it sounds just like the original? Hahaha)

... Rhino is aware of the problem and is going to provide replacement discs ... if you bought this CD and feel that you've been hosed you can find out how to get a replacement by going to http://www.twistedsister.com

I saw this and it's awesome that they're taking care of their fans(unlike Metallica) but you'd think that someone would of actually listened to the discs before they were packaged. :unsure:

• 2023 Gold Donors

you'd think that someone would of actually listened to the discs before they were packaged. :unsure:

Yeah no kidding...