Jillson mp3s

edwithmj

On this site you can download the entire Jillson album.

For all those that don't want to pay $200+ for it.

http://mp3zr.com/?q=Jillson

I searched for literally HOURS. I found a few blogs here and there with broken rapidshare links and one with low quality wma files.

I never expect to but the CD of this album proper so it's good to have these mp3 files.

The mp3s are at 320 and so are excellent quality.

I searched for literally HOURS. I found a few blogs here and there with broken rapidshare links and one with low quality wma files.

I never expect to but the CD of this album proper so it's good to have these mp3 files.

The link does not appear to work?

The link does not appear to work?

Correct ! :( I tried as well a few times. It doesn't work.

My apologies. The link in question sometimes does not work and is dodgy.

Bit annoying. The link worked fine for me a couple of days ago and downloaded them fine.

It appears sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Just have to keep trying. It worked for me.

Thank you Captain Howdy. I discovered that one quite easily but was disappointed with the Kissmar release as they are 128 kbps bit rate wma files. The whole album is only 37 MB whereas the link I provided was for maximum quality mp3 files at 320 kbps bit rate with the whole album being 91 MB in size.

Again, I was disappointed with this release so i searched for hours for the link I provided. It is dodgy and didn't work for me first time around but I went on it again two days ago and downloaded them all. You'll just have to keep trying the link I provided but if you can't be bothered to wait you have no choice but to get the kissmar lower quality wma files. They sound almost as good but me being a purist I wanted the best.

I unzipped the rar file of the kissmar ones and I got 12 wma files and they weren't even titled. They were all called "Pista 01" "Pista 02" etc.

Again, at the time of writing this, my link works absolutely fine for me.

The link works right now. If you want to use the site as a free user, you can only download one track every 15 minutes or so, so I just signed up for a month at $4.99.

Yeah I did that. Pretty good deal considering some have spent $200 for it!

Oh by the way, don't forget to CANCEL your paypal subscription to the site as the site will take $4.99 off you every month otherwise.