Hunter

Leykis101

I forgot to tell you guys, my Hunter cd came the other day, remember when I first heard them a couple weeks ago, and I was ranting and raving, well one of you said, they are okay, but the songs that are good, are real good, well I want to to double that! the songs that are real good, are fucking mind blowing! the best, I have never heard Westcoast Tech Aor that is better, Title Track, Western Girls, Rain, And Start It Up are the most mindblowing tracks of that genre, I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!! but some of those songs between are just total fucking garbage, very confusing how there could be such a huge fallout of song quality like that, that in itself seems very rare, don't hear many bands that write 5 star songs, and really trash the fillers, im not sorry I bought it, lets just say that those 4 songs, could have Milli Vanilli as fillers, and it would still be worth it, to me.

I forgot to tell you guys, my Hunter cd came the other day, remember when I first heard them a couple weeks ago, and I was ranting and raving, well one of you said, they are okay, but the songs that are good, are real good, well I want to to double that! the songs that are real good, are fucking mind blowing! the best, I have never heard Westcoast Tech Aor that is better, Title Track, Western Girls, Rain, And Start It Up are the most mindblowing tracks of that genre, I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!! but some of those songs between are just total fucking garbage, very confusing how there could be such a huge fallout of song quality like that, that in itself seems very rare, don't hear many bands that write 5 star songs, and really trash the fillers, im not sorry I bought it, lets just say that those 4 songs, could have Milli Vanilli as fillers, and it would still be worth it, to me.

Sorry mate - am a big AOR fan and I just don't agree. Actually the other album called HUNTER ("L.A Crossfire" - just been released on Retrospect) is a million miles better than this IMO....

I never felt the impact those HUnter tunes gave you, to me something like Dragon - Bondi Road is just miles better.

Hey I dont understand it either, I just think they are great, usually songs I feel the strongest about, I usually get burned out on the quickest.

GREAT stuff!

Also known as the group "Dragon" they released an earlier album in 1983 entitled "Body and the Beat"

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...dy+and+the+Beat

There are a whole bunch of videos on Youtube from both releases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7hO4hQuxNQ

-Dan

Anybody else confused as to which song they pushed as a single???? and with all thos different versions of the video, you would think they would be able to sync up at least one of them!!! oh well tremendous song never the less! and it's sickening it went unnoticed, I cant think of another song that should have made it more, well I think Killowat's song Voices was money waiting to happen! they are equally starved and will go down in history as 2 of the greatest songs never known!