SUNDAY

11:15am HERAZZ

12:45pm LETCHEN GREY

2:45pm LICKITY SPLIT

4:45pm HEARTLESS

6:45pm D'MOLLS

8:45pm BATON ROUGE

11:30pm WILDSTREET

While I haven't heard all of those bands or for that matter most of those bands I'm sure it's goona a lot of fun hearing these bands anyway.

It would be great to especially hear Icon, Pair a Dice, Wildstreet and Baton Rouge.

I wonder what the status of Defcon is.

Who's singing in Baton Rouge and Icon Dave?

Baton Rouge is Keeling last I heard but the singer in Icon has escaped me but I know for sure it's a new guy and not either of the old singers.

I would hope it's Kelly Keeling as he was the heart and soul of that band. I bet the Icon singer is neither Harrison nor Clifford, which is too bad. I am a Clifford guy, much better vocalist FOR THAT BAND IMO.

Who's singing in Baton Rouge and Icon Dave?

Baton Rouge is Keeling last I heard but the singer in Icon has escaped me but I know for sure it's a new guy and not either of the old singers.

I would hope it's Kelly Keeling as he was the heart and soul of that band. I bet the Icon singer is neither Harrison nor Clifford, which is too bad. I am a Clifford guy, much better vocalist FOR THAT BAND IMO.

I liked both Harrison and Clifford but "Right Between the Eyes" is my fav from them but I love them all.

Yeah it was a different guy that's done the few shows they've done so far but I can't remember the name and I think he's a local Arizona guy.

Personally I would have really enjoyed having Oliver Magnum but it's news to me they were asked considering I booked all the stages.

Defcon wanted flights and stuff covered and it just wasn't feasible this year but if there's a Rocklahoma 2010 , you're gonna see Defcon and the return of Mariah for sure. Fifth Angel and a bunch of others that I couldn't get on the bill last minute (a lot of Euro bands)

Baton Rouge is the original line-up with Keeling on vocals.

Icon is 3 originals plus the addition of Dave Henzerling (Big Cock aka David Michael Phillips of King Kobra) + Adler's Appetite singer - who is really good.

about 40 days away now - should be fun!!

Incidentally if anyone wants to go to Rocklahoma in July , I will hook you up with a 2 for 1 deal on ticket prices AND throw in some cool stuff. (Shirt , cd , program)

I'll do an official post on that shortly.

I'm kinda surprised more HH peeps aren't going , I mean there's a lot of great melodic bands this year with Danger Danger , Bonfire , Silent Rage , Icon , Warrior , D'Molls , Dirty Looks , Aska , Baton Rouge etc.....

If you guys wanna go I will SERIOUSLY get you hooked up with a 2-for-1 ticket price.

Sam