Those fucks at Espn

Leykis101

How great would that be? A Denver/Orlando NBA Championship? those cocksuckers on Espn who are constantly following Labron and Kobe around with kneepads, they wouldn't know what to do, I really like TNT's lineup, they are knowledgable, pretty unbiased, those fucks on Espn are fucking obnoxious!

How great would that be? A Denver/Orlando NBA Championship? those cocksuckers on Espn who are constantly following Labron and Kobe around with kneepads, they wouldn't know what to do, I really like TNT's lineup, they are knowledgable, pretty unbiased, those fucks on Espn are fucking obnoxious!

I see what you mean and used to feel the same way when it was Jordan and the Bulls and it always seemed to me at least that Mike got every call(The Pacers were screwed in the '98 Eastern Finals and Bryant Russell got screwed in the finals on that last show for the Jazz).

I guess if the Nuggets or the Magic won if would be the equavalent of the Rockeis or the Rays going to the World Series and ruining MLB's plans for ratings like they did the last two years.

Also The Nuggets are in a big fight with the WWE and Vince McMahaon for Monday nights game 4 at the Pepsi Center in Denver because WWE had that date set since last August for RAW but I'm sure at the time that was set they had no dreams at all of being in the playoffs this late in the year. I wonder if McMahaon will sue? Probably.

They shot Raw last night at the ESA, made my $25 house show tickets into $100 Raw tickets! they were out talking all sorts of shit, Triple H called on The Birdman and Carmello for a handicap hardcore match, it was hilarious!

Really? When's that Raw for? (Is it going to be a televised event?)

Aren't they coming from the Staples Center this Monday night? (With the 5-on-5 tag match and Vince vs. Kroenke and all?)

Interesting!

Really? When's that Raw for? (Is it going to be a televised event?)

Aren't they coming from the Staples Center this Monday night? (With the 5-on-5 tag match and Vince vs. Kroenke and all?)

Interesting!

They shot some kind of segments for Raw, where Vince and Triple H come out and started talking shit about the Pepsi Center, then Triple H and that little fucking dork that's always with him send a challenge to Carmelo and The Birdman, Triple H will take both of them in a handicap hardcore match! I was fucking around about the $25 ticket turned into a $100, it was a House Show, but they had the Raw stuff set up, and theyve never done that before at a House Show, nor have I ever seen cameras, and interviews during a house show, so something was getting done for the Raw Broadcast!

Did you know, I was on the second row for the very first Live Smackdown? Ive got it taped, those were the good old days, the place it was shot at, is called the E Center, and it's built for wrestling, not literally, but the shape and setup, and accoustics, it's just perfect, but lately everytime Vince brings the WWE through Utah, he books the ESA, which is a shithole, bad accoustics, cant hear what they are saying in the ring, bad seating, it was built for the Jazz, basketball, that's it, it fucking blows!

Here is what it is, Jeff Van Gundy is the most irritating fuck head wannabe announcer since Jerry Glanville attempted his irritating try at it, these are both prime examples of shitbag sorry ass announcers, I don't know who Van Gundy had to blow to get his spot, but hopefully somebody will re hire him as a coach next year, so Espn NBA telecasts will be watchable again!

Here is what it is, Jeff Van Gundy is the most irritating fuck head wannabe announcer since Jerry Glanville attempted his irritating try at it, these are both prime examples of shitbag sorry ass announcers, I don't know who Van Gundy had to blow to get his spot, but hopefully somebody will re hire him as a coach next year, so Espn NBA telecasts will be watchable again!

No shit? I love Van Gundy's honest style. He's the only announcer ever to have the balls to call the officals out every game plus he has some great insights fromt he coaching side and I feel like him and Mark Jackson are a good team and he makes me laugh as well.

he's got one of the most irritating voices ive ever heard, plus he's one of the Labron and Kobe head givers! I'll stick with Kevin Harline and Doug Collins any day.

Da Bearsss!!!! :bananamac: