Eric Carr

metaltrekman

Ok, I like Eric Carr. I think he was a great drummer. But im wondering if the rest of you think the same as me about this song. WTF is he saying? :cartman: LOL the first time I listened to this on a Cd I thought something was wrong with the recording or the track. But its universal. LOL Its ....LOL I dont know. Just listen and you tell me. :whistle:

Ok, I like Eric Carr. I think he was a great drummer. But im wondering if the rest of you think the same as me about this song. WTF is he saying? :cartman: LOL the first time I listened to this on a Cd I thought something was wrong with the recording or the track. But its universal. LOL Its ....LOL I dont know. Just listen and you tell me. :whistle:

It's funny you bring that up because when I first bought his Rockology cd I was driving home with it in the player and this song comes on. I was kind of humming along and after a while I'm going "I can't understand a damn word he's saying!!". So I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on and realize he's just mumbling what he thinks the words should be to the track. Too bad, because it's a cool song.

It's funny you bring that up because when I first bought his Rockology cd I was driving home with it in the player and this song comes on. I was kind of humming along and after a while I'm going "I can't understand a damn word he's saying!!". So I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on and realize he's just mumbling what he thinks the words should be to the track. Too bad, because it's a cool song.

I believe in the notes to the discs Bruce explains that on a few songs including the one in question Eric just did "scat" vocals because they never got around to writing lyrics for those tunes.

While I wish they would of all been finished tracks I do believe that there's some great tunes on this disc and I for one was happy that Bruce got it released. I just wish Eric would had a chance to make a solo album or two before passing on.

:lol: it seems that he just try to find a "melody" for the lyrics - anyway real cool stuff!

• 3 months later...

I can't believe you guys can't understand that!! Sounds like any other rock vocalist you can't understand. Make up your own words to what you think it sounds like. LOL...