NFL Draft Weekend...

Clutch

Some draft days have gotten completely outta hand (broken bones, cops called, no bullshit) while others just cruised by.

Wait a minute...broken bones and cops called? Do tell...

In all honesty, I don't want to bore anyone with the details. If you ever head to NC we'll knock back some cold ones and i'll give the scoop. Some great stories have been produced because of draft weekend and I could carry on for days (this one was pretty tame).

Well, I don't know a fucking thing about this QB the Bucs took with their 1st rd pick, but I do know I'm happy, happy to add another 2 QBs to the ever growing list that is the Bucs MEDIOCRE all-time Qb legacy,so we signed the black dude from Pittsburgh, that never seems to be healthy,and a rookie I've never even heard of, not to mention the man with concrete shoes Brian Griesie, and of course Mcnown, well 09-10! season, hear we come with the mediocre season

Well, I don't know a fucking thing about this QB the Bucs took with their 1st rd pick, but I do know I'm happy, happy to add another 2 QBs to the ever growing list that is the Bucs MEDIOCRE all-time Qb legacy,so we signed the black dude from Pittsburgh, that never seems to be healthy,and a rookie I've never even heard of, not to mention the man with concrete shoes Brian Griesie, and of course Mcnown, well 09-10! season, hear we come with the mediocre season

2 of my best friends are die hard Bucs fans and they feel the same way.

I see the Broncos finally went after a good running back. Now that Shanahan is gone they may actually have a RB that will last more than a season or two with the Broncos. That got sickening the way they went through players at that position.

I agree with you. But it was uncanny how Shanahan could get the most out of the position no matter who was playing it. I wrote a silly article about that for Bleacher Report last year. You can read it here. (<----shameless) :(

Anyway, I was happy to see my Browns trade out of the five slot and get some extra picks, until they drafted a center that they might have to turn into a guard.

Let's see how the Cavs are doing...

Hey bro, do u remember a LB that played for the Browns for 3 years named Mason Unk? think destroyed his knee last year and is finished in the NFL