Nightmare Records

Just wanted to let everyone here know that I just recieved my (4) cds that I ordered from Nightmare Records. Everything arrived perfectly. Shipping was less than a week and the packaging was fantastic. Was a VERY EASY transaction. Props to Lance and the gang :bowdown:

Lance is always quick on the ball getting stuff to people. :headbanger:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

78% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • As an elitist my first, second and third reaction was a resounding no.   But then after a little self reflection and attesting that I don't have to have a hard drive of beeps, bits and squeals made it OK.   As mentioned clearly noting the format is key.   I believe we have some "Band Made CDR's" onsite as well, but as stated those are official releases and no other format.   While we are going down the rabbit whole, why not include cassette's? Maybe even vinyl? But the caveat would be that the release fits the parameters of the site and no other format exists, cuz at the end of the day its getting the cool bands seen and known to the elite crowd that resides herein.  
    • And while Young & Fabulous does the most excellent TPOH inspired 1980's glam fused rock n roll, the Upper Crust go old old old school and take it back to the 1880's, Once More Into the Breeches, baby. Both band are far to witty with not only their tongues but yours and your girlfriends jabbed into their cheek
    • You're either into that sort of thing or you aren't... I've been into gaming since Doom released in 1993...actually I even gamed before that on bulletin boards before the internet really got going....
    • Washington State has a boatload of glam bands for glamier than the likes of Heart, no disputing MLB, cuz Landrew the love god is well god. Teachers Pett Rail Gibby Lixx Show N Tell Perennial War Babies TKO Bang Gang Talks Cheap Tramp Alley Alice N Chains (pre Facelift) Diamond Lie Lipstick Aurora Bathtub Gin Whiskey Fixx Masheen Heck even the new (er) Prophets of Addiction ...to name a few, plenty more.  
    • What pray tell is "critical race theory"?
    • That tis funny, and I would watch you pillage for hours but I can't play them type of games, maybe its the motor skills, shrug?
    • Sounds like a brilliant marketing campaign "Who needs lawsuits, when you got Slurpees!"   I for one am glad that particular story had an uplifting and not tragic end, minus the profiling of course.   I tell you its addictive, especially if you get some like minded folks talking about this evolution or this mythical or or or. Fortunately my son still buys too many Pokemon cards and we play the actual card game regularly, that my friends is the best thing ever, when it comes to being a parent, sharing something special with your kids.  
    • It's coming out in February 2022 so your prediction might be a bit off
    • Well I'm a gamer but if I can't blast someones face off with a shotgun then I'm not interested....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.