Jez......

Chris

I support litterers being beaten to a pulp. I still haven't gone through with it yet, but I've recently taken down two number plates of cars in front of me who throw shit out their window while driving. I despise these c*nts. I despise any litterers.

I support litterers being beaten to a pulp. I still haven't gone through with it yet, but I've recently taken down two number plates of cars in front of me who throw shit out their window while driving. I despise these c*nts. I despise any litterers.

Agreed, I absolutely hate people that throw shit out the car window. But taking down the number plates? Who do you tell and does any punishment get put on the little dick heads?

Agreed, I absolutely hate people that throw shit out the car window. But taking down the number plates? Who do you tell and does any punishment get put on the little dick heads?

Still not sure on that part, mate. :lol: I remember a while ago there was some campaign where you could write down number plates and report it somewhere, but not sure where. And not sure if anything actually happens - I doubt it, to be honest. But I'd like to find out.

Still not sure on that part, mate. :lol: I remember a while ago there was some campaign where you could write down number plates and report it somewhere, but not sure where. And not sure if anything actually happens - I doubt it, to be honest. But I'd like to find out.

Here you go, mate. Fight the good fight: https://easprod1.epa.vic.gov.au/pollrep/gen...egistration.jsp

EDIT: Okay, looks like that's only for Victoria. Not sure about NSW and QLD?

He he he ...! In a traffic jam a few years ago I even got out of my car and picked up a coke can that a fat kid in the car in front had thrown out of their window and threw it back into their car ! You should have seen their eyes ! They stared at me in total disbelief ! :lol:

He he he ...! In a traffic jam a few years ago I even got out of my car and picked up a coke can that a fat kid in the car in front had thrown out of their window and threw it back into their car ! You should have seen their eyes ! They stared at me in total disbelief ! :lol:

:rofl2: Nice one

Oh Chris! My rubbers are my business mate :D

Haha! I love it!! Nice work. I seriously thought about doing that with a cup of coffe some fat mole threw out her window the other day. I wanted to do it so bad, but who knows, you'd probably get sued these days. :(