Y&T - Knock You Out (Live 1982)

Faron

That kicked butt. :banger:

A great version I thought :tumbsup:

Hope they play this if I see them in October

• 2 weeks later...
Why is this band not bigger?Great clip,kicks ass :beerbang: :beerbang:

I've been asking myself that question for 20 years. :headbanger:

Since I saw them opening for AC/DC supporting the 'Black Tiger' album I have been asking the same question, so add nearly another 10 more.

Can someone seriously answer this question, or give their reasons as to why, as this band had/has everything - great songs, superb musicianship, major label backing at the time (A&M), major tour support plus some pretty big gigs of their own, and in general were streets ahead of most of their competition. Seriously one of the most underrated bands ever.

Why is this band not bigger?Great clip,kicks ass :beerbang: :beerbang:

I've been asking myself that question for 20 years. :headbanger:

Since I saw them opening for AC/DC supporting the 'Black Tiger' album I have been asking the same question, so add nearly another 10 more.

Can someone seriously answer this question, or give their reasons as to why, as this band had/has everything - great songs, superb musicianship, major label backing at the time (A&M), major tour support plus some pretty big gigs of their own, and in general were streets ahead of most of their competition. Seriously one of the most underrated bands ever.

I think they are partially to blame....while they did tour everywhere they also show too much favortism to the bay area where they are from. Mix in some back luck, poor choices of singles at times and not enough backing from that A&M record company...presto. I don't care either way....still my favorite band ever!