How bout this for a mindf**k?

http://www.torrentz.com/0cd4b571e41b8900d0...cadcd8fde4acf2b

stumbled across this 4gb torrent of Hair Metal songs, quite few decent bands in there....but check out the 9th track of "Absolute Hair Metal Vol. 102"

Absolute Hair Metal Vol. 102

01 Wild Machine - Addicted.mp3

02 Sweet Little Sister - Rock N' Roll 24-7.mp3

03 The Casanovas - Born To Run.mp3

04 Burn Halo - Dirty Little Girl.mp3

05 Long Gone Losers - Come Back To Hell.mp3

06 Lost Purity - Blacksouled.mp3

07 Vamps Gypsies - Dumped For Jesus.mp3

08 Showgirl Suicide - Whiskey Fuelled Fuck N' Roll.mp3

09 Izzy Ryder - Can't Buy Me Love.mp3

10 Dirty Dolls - I Was Made For Loving You.mp3

11 MoonMadness - Shot Through The Wing.mp3

12 N.A.Z.T.Y - Arms Of A Stranger.mp3

13 Metalsnake - 18 And Life.mp3

14 TailSpin - Crazy Bitch.mp3

15 Los Deepest - How Long Can You Go.mp3

i swear i didnt know anything about this :P obviously someone that had a copy of this sent it to someone else and it got round to the point that whoever made this torrent decided to include me alongside such bands as Burn Halo, Sven Gali, Beautiful Creatures and Beau Nasty :P

i tried looking for the Kivel bands like Bombay Black and Rockarma but strangely, theyre not included :unsure:

its cool anyway, apparently someone out there likes my tunes :tumbsup:

im just tryna figure out where it came from, a blog or something like Spike The Vein? any ideas?

just thought it was too cool not too share :P its weird when you're browsing songs and albums by your favourite bands and you see yourself listed there (although Pete is no stranger to this being billed alongside the dudes at DRF, still a bigger acheivement -_-)

That's blown my mind for sure, in a 'John Lennon would roll in his grave' kinda way :whistle:

Atleast it's made a mark :P

sure theres alot of bands on there that ive never heard of, but its exposure nonetheless :P

i recorded it for myself originally, but its quite popular with casual music fans!!

so you know who compiled this Jarrod?

That's blown my mind for sure, in a 'John Lennon would roll in his grave' kinda way :whistle:

Atleast it's made a mark :P

sure theres alot of bands on there that ive never heard of, but its exposure nonetheless :P

i recorded it for myself originally, but its quite popular with casual music fans!!

so you know who compiled this Jarrod?

No, it was a joke that either nobody got or it just wasn't funny :)

As Dan said, it's all good.

• 4 months later...
http://mclub.com.ua/vcat.phtml?action=vs&album=108823

now someones actually SELLING my music, while this is kinda cool im not sure how i feel about money being made off it if im not getting any of it :/

It's not 'Your' music to make money out of. I think Paul McCartney would say the same thing to you if he saw this, seeing as he wrote the song! 'Royalties' anyone :whistle:

http://mclub.com.ua/vcat.phtml?action=vs&album=108823

now someones actually SELLING my music, while this is kinda cool im not sure how i feel about money being made off it if im not getting any of it :/

It's not 'Your' music to make money out of. I think Paul McCartney would say the same thing to you if he saw this, seeing as he wrote the song! 'Royalties' anyone :whistle:

eh fair enough, still....i played every instrument and programmed the stuff i couldnt on it so its completely my performance :P

then again, 12 cents a track, im not gonna bother doing anything about it, its over a year old anyway :P

oh look, heres another one of "my" songs: