Do you miss Yellowcard? If so, welcome BIG IF

Geoff

Hey guys, if you loved Yellowcard's 'Paper Walls' check out this new band! It's a new project from the (ex?) lead singer of Yellowcard, Ryan Key! There are two demos of two new songs over here at Myspace.

Not quite in the league of 'Paper walls', yet, but very similar style and I'd love to hear a full disc. Definitely a band to watch out for.

Sounds good! Didn't know that he formed a new band......does this mean Yellowcard are no more? That would be unreal considering Paper Walls was their best album to date, for me.

Sounds good! Didn't know that he formed a new band......does this mean Yellowcard are no more? That would be unreal considering Paper Walls was their best album to date, for me.

I was just thinking that, "Paper Walls" was easily their best disc and I read somewhere it was their biggest selling album too, so strange they'd break-up. These sound pretty cool....

I was just thinking that, "Paper Walls" was easily their best disc and I read somewhere it was their biggest selling album too, so strange they'd break-up. These sound pretty cool....

Their biggest selling? Wow, I did not know that. I thought 'Ocean Avenue' would be for sure.

As for them splitting up, they have been on "hiatus" since mid last year. They maintain that they have not split up, but there were remours that the bass player had joined Lostprophets, which I believe has since been denied.

But there is a special note saying that neither Yellowcard or the band that the other guy involved in this Big F project was involved in have split. It's just a side project. They're going to pretty great lengths to make people know it's just a hiatus and not a split, so I think there is still hope for more Yellowcard... just not sure how soon.