The Apprentice is back on soon!

Faron

Are there any fans of this show with Sir Alan Sugar?

Never miss an episode, rivetting viewing, also my work colleagues watch this too, makes work more worthwhile :tumbsup:

Love this show! I prefer the US version by far, but they aired one UK series here in Australia and a good show is a good show. Sadly, I think that was the first UK series and was about 10 years old by the time we saw it. We don't even get the US series here anymore and I think the odds of seeing the new UK series are somewhere below 0. :(

Love this show! I prefer the US version by far, but they aired one UK series here in Australia and a good show is a good show. Sadly, I think that was the first UK series and was about 10 years old by the time we saw it. We don't even get the US series here anymore and I think the odds of seeing the new UK series are somewhere below 0. :(

You do like some great stuff Geoff :tumbsup:

Definitely prefer Alan Sugar to Donald Trump, if that`s who`s on the US version :tumbsup:

The wife and I have been watching the new season of the US version ... for whatever that's worth to you non-US people. :blink:

The wife and I have been watching the new season of the US version ... for whatever that's worth to you non-US people. :blink:

Hope you`re enjoying it mate, it`ll probably get shown over here :tumbsup:

Hope you`re enjoying it mate, it`ll probably get shown over here :tumbsup:

I am not usually an "Apprentice" aficionado but started watching the Celebrity edition a year or two ago when Gene Simmons of KISS was on it... unfortunately Gene kinda went out like a b*tch early on in that series (he took a bullet for another player who deserved to be fired, not him). This year's edition has an interesting mix: former Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick (who at first glance looks startlingly like Gene's long time girlfriend, Shannon Tweed), annoying comedian Tom Green, annoying Mother/Daughter team Joan and Melissa Rivers, country singer Clint Black, football star Herschel Walker, and a few other odds and ends I cant' think of off the top of my head.

I don't get the concept of celebrity 'Apprentice'. Does the winner seriously get a job with Trump? Someone please explain this to me. Thanks. :)

As for Trump vs. Alan Sugar, I'd take Trump any day of the week. I have never seen a more detestable, humourless man than that Alan Sugar dickhead. I seriously hated that prick. Way too serious for me. At least Trump does have a sense of humour, and great taste in women. :)

I don't get the concept of celebrity 'Apprentice'. Does the winner seriously get a job with Trump? Someone please explain this to me. Thanks. :)

The celebrities are all representing their favorite charities... I believe whoever wins at the end of the show gets a nice fat check from Mr. Trump to donate to that charity.

The celebrities are all representing their favorite charities... I believe whoever wins at the end of the show gets a nice fat check from Mr. Trump to donate to that charity.

Ah, I see. I'm down with that.

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than watching a group of fawning sycophants compete to see which one can shove their tongue the farthest up Donald Trump's ass. Since when is it a noble trait to win an ass-kissing contest? Especially when that smug, hair-weaved prick is the object of their analingus.

As for Trump vs. Alan Sugar, I'd take Trump any day of the week. I have never seen a more detestable, humourless man than that Alan Sugar dickhead. I seriously hated that prick. Way too serious for me. At least Trump does have a sense of humour, and great taste in women. :)

Crap hair though :tumbsup:

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than watching a group of fawning sycophants compete to see which one can shove their tongue the farthest up Donald Trump's ass. Since when is it a noble trait to win an ass-kissing contest? Especially when that smug, hair-weaved prick is the object of their analingus.

The Uk Apprentice is better mate :tumbsup:

Bad hair indeed. And a prick too... but not as much of a prick as Sugarland.

Bad hair indeed. And a prick too... but not as much of a prick as Sugarland.

:lol: