Where is Melodicrock.com's best of 2008?

I use to love reading the best of opinions from Melodicrock.com, but the past few years have really made it useless. It is March and still no sign of a best of from 2008, last year the same thing happened. Seriously, why bother with it?

Is it just me or has this website lost some of its edge over the last year or so. It seems to be generally focused on only a handful of artists such as Jeff Scott Soto, Rick Springfield, Ted Poley, Journey, Toto, Def Leppard, Harem Scarem and now Alias. I know those are some of the biggest names out there, but it always seems to be about the same people/bands over and over again. It's still a daily read for me, but I just find myself not enjoying it as much as I once did.

And he lives in Tasmania where they are at least 3 months behind the rest of the world anyway. ;):lol: Seriously, though, I do enjoy reading that review so looking forward to it. :)

...Melodicrock.com...the past few years...Is it just me or has this website lost some of its edge over the last year or so? It's still a daily read for me, but I just find myself not enjoying it as much as I once did.

Like you, I still head over there once a day, but it's no longer with the same anticipation I once had. Not sure it's entirely Andrew's fault though, as my tastes have steered in a heavier direction than most "pure" melodic rock bands--which is what Andrew focuses on--offer (for example, my disdain of Brother Firetribe even though the melodic rock world is swooning over them); therefore, much of what melodicrock.com covers is now outside the parameters of what I typically listen to, so the website itself just doesn't excite me as much.