HEAT

Treat

Saturday

Air Race

The Poodles

Drive She Said

Romeos Daughter

Crown of Thorns

White Sister (a little high on the billing me thinks)

??????? Unknown US band. I think Tesla or Y&T

FM

Opinions?

Tc

Anyway, here's the line up mentioned.

23/24 Oct

Friday

Lost Weekend

Eclipse

Bad Habbit

HEAT

Treat

Saturday

Air Race

The Poodles

Drive She Said

Romeos Daughter

Crown of Thorns

FM

Opinions?

Tc

i'd bet loud & clear, mr big & even rick springfield......... i also did think german rockers sinner would be the msytery artist.

Anyway, here's the line up mentioned.

23/24 Oct

Friday

Lost Weekend

Eclipse

Bad Habbit

HEAT

Treat

Saturday

Air Race

The Poodles

Drive She Said

Romeos Daughter

Crown of Thorns

FM

Opinions?

Tc

i'd bet loud & clear, mr big & even rick springfield......... i also did think german rockers sinner would be the msytery artist.

The mystery artist are supposedly from the U.S, so it won't be Springfield or Sinner. Loud & Clear weren't Platinum sellers either I don't think. The good money is on Tesla, but I sure as hell hope not!!

What the fuck are you guys on????

Foreigner, Tesla..............Jesus creepers. If the Firefest crew have secured their services for £10K or so, I'll eat my hat, coat and trousers in one sitting.

Remember that Nightranger were too expensive, Triumph wanted $100K, even bloody Skagarack wanted more than euros 10,000.

I really have no idea who this mystery band is, but it's got to be someone affordable.

My money is on Dan Reed Network.

Also, the comment on White Sister being too far up the bill is ludicrous. They killed the place last year.........they wouldny be out of place headlining the festival.

By the way, I heard that Gotthard were approached to play this year - FF wanted them, Gotthard wanted to play too, but their new UK agency werent interested!!!!! Obviously their UK agency suck big ones.

Foreigner, Tesla..............Jesus creepers. If the Firefest crew have secured their services for £10K or so, I'll eat my hat, coat and trousers in one sitting.

Remember that Nightranger were too expensive, Triumph wanted $100K, even bloody Skagarack wanted more than euros 10,000.

I really have no idea who this mystery band is, but it's got to be someone affordable.

Also, the comment on White Sister being too far up the bill is ludicrous. They killed the place last year.........they wouldny be out of place headlining the festival.

By the way, I heard that Gotthard were approached to play this year - FF wanted them, Gotthard wanted to play too, but their new UK agency werent interested!!!!! Obviously their UK agency suck big ones.

Its quite realistic to expect Tesla to be there!!

They recently played Butlins for heaven's sake!!

Also you may well have said that before the Firefest team brought Winger over! Danger Danger/Winger/Firehouse...they all good american bands. So why not Tesla?

Id like Tesla there as I feel the event needs a bit of raw rock. There are a lot of melodic keyboardy bands playing so a bit of grime would be required! DRN would fit the bill but too light for me.

When I think of White Sister, I think of a musician on stage, not playing a guitar, but playi ng a keyboard like its a guitar!! They sound like a keyboard version of the exellent Y&T.

Tc

Its quite realistic to expect Tesla to be there!!

They recently played Butlins for heaven's sake!!

Also you may well have said that before the Firefest team brought Winger over! Danger Danger/Winger/Firehouse...they all good american bands. So why not Tesla?

Id like Tesla there as I feel the event needs a bit of raw rock. There are a lot of melodic keyboardy bands playing so a bit of grime would be required! DRN would fit the bill but too light for me.

When I think of White Sister, I think of a musician on stage, not playing a guitar, but playi ng a keyboard like its a guitar!! They sound like a keyboard version of the exellent Y&T.

Tc

I agree. Surely if they can afford Winger they can afford bands like Tesla? I doubt anyone else on any Firefest event has sold more records than Winger have, so how bands like Triumph can demand $100k is downright ridiculous. These bands sell fuck-all records, so if they genuinely believe in the music they play then the chance to play in front of a relatively big audience of MHR fans should be too much to turn down - whatever the £££ offered....