i-Ten - Taking A Cold Look

JC_AOR

i-Ten - Taking A Cold Look is being re-issued so finally I can afford it...

Rock Candy is releasing it and apparantly offering a bit of a temporary discount on pre-orders.

Check it out here:

Rock Candy Website

Also noticed they are releasing Billy Satellite - S/T album...I've not heard this one, can anyone recommend it?

i-Ten - Taking A Cold Look is being re-issued so finally I can afford it...

Rock Candy is releasing it and apparantly offering a bit of a temporary discount on pre-orders.

Check it out here:

Rock Candy Website

Also noticed they are releasing Billy Satellite - S/T album...I've not heard this one, can anyone recommend it?

i-Ten is excellent, maybe not the total classic some people say it is, but genuinely a VERY strong album with some really great songs.

Billy Satellite is another really great disc, quite light, but some great tunes, 'Satisy Me', 'I Wanna Go Back' (also done really well by Eddie Money), 'Last Call', 'Bye Bye Baby' & 'Standing With The Kings' especially. Notable also for featuring .38 Special's Danny Chancey who is really good on here. Comes very highly recommended from me anyway.

I'd agree with Mr. Jez there, the i-Ten is very good but not quite the classic I was led to believe - luckily I got it at a normal price when it was released on CD otherwise I may have been a little cheesed off. But it does have a ton of good stuff on it - maybe a little on the light side somewhat for my tastes to make it into an all time fave...very west coasty would you say Jez?

Same with the Billy Satellite another good album which got rave reviews around the time of it's release ... I think it rocks more than the i-Ten though (not trying to compare them as they are different styles completely).

I was dead red on picking both of these up simply because I think Rock Candy is doing THE best reissuing job on the market right now. After reading the above opinions and how "light" the music is, I've changed to a maybe.