Crimson Glory

Favorite Crimson Glory release?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, it's cold and snowing, I'm bored as hell, and I happening to be listening to a Crimson Glory album right now so I sez to myself, "Self, let's make a new poll!" :blink:

Crimson Glory was one of my fave power/prog metal bands back in the day (hell, they were one of the bands that pioneered the style!) and they still get mucho spins around my house... Dark Star and I were lucky enough to see'em live once back in '89 or so and it still remains one of my favorite shows ever.

Anyway, my pick is 1988's TRANSCENDENCE... to this day I still know every riff and every lyric on that damn thing... simply a classic through and through... I have a feeling that it's the album that will run away with this poll, but who knows, maybe there are actually peeps who prefer STRANGE & BEAUTIFUL... :lol:

Release the hounds!!

Crimson%20Glory-live_in_cleveland_f.jpg

Wow ok while I LOVE Transcendence?? I had to go with the debut album, if, for nothing else.. Dragon Lady, and Dream Dancer.. Just put that album over Transcendence by THAT much, and believe Me that ain't much.....

Ask Me tomorrow and I may pick Transcendence however..... :whistle:

Wow ok while I LOVE Transcendence?? I had to go with the debut album, if, for nothing else.. Dragon Lady, and Dream Dancer.. Just put that album over Transcendence by THAT much, and believe Me that ain't much.....

s'OK, D.S. ... There are no wrong answers here (well, unless you pick STRANGE & BEAUTIFUL) :lol:

s'OK, D.S. ... There are no wrong answers here (well, unless you pick STRANGE & BEAUTIFUL) :lol:

Hell Astronomica is better than Strange and Beautiful.. Actually Astronomica is pretty damn Good..... :headbanger:

Hell Astronomica is better than Strange and Beautiful.. Actually Astronomica is pretty damn Good..... :headbanger:

Hahaha, truthfully I don't mind "S & B" nowadays... didn't care for it much when it was a new release but since I upgraded it to CD a couple of years back I actually find myself enjoying it from time to time. It definitely lacks that "Crimson Glory" feel though.

I've only ever owned 'Transcendence' and 'Strange and beautiful' and although I sold both I did prefer the latter.