Place Vendome - Guardian Angel

heaven&hell

This is what I got when I went to look at it.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by frontiers records .

Seriously, what the fuck is Frontiers thinking? How can this do them any wrong, it's free promotion of the release and more money in their pockets. Dumbfucks!!!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by frontiers records .

Seriously, what the fuck is Frontiers thinking? How can this do them any wrong, it's free promotion of the release and more money in their pockets. Dumbfucks!!!

Well that's strange it even starts out with showing the Frontiers logo. :unsure:

Have to agree with you, mate. One of the most moronic things I've seen. Someone at Frontiers desperately needs to be hit with several hard objects and kneed in the balls repeatedly... unless selling music does not appeal to them.

• 1 month later...