Jungle Blue- Call Of The Wild

Jacob M.

I'm just curious about how many people have heard this? I made it back to Tulsa this weekend. Unfortunately, the reason I'm here is another funeral. Anyway, last night I finally got to hear the long awaited cd. I've been waiting ages to hear it. Pretty good stuff I must say. Sho' 'Nuff Attitude is awesome and the improved version of Let It Fall is killer. There are also some tracks I haven't heard before. The instrumental with Pete is just out there. I don't think I've ever heard an 80's style band do a song like that. All around good stuff. I can't wait for then next cd.

I do have another question. The bio inside says Matt stole the band from an old guy. Anybody know who that old guy was? That guys cd happens to be on this site.

l_6ee577f84cce40579b54b7b669e521c8.jpg

This is me and the great Peter Banfield. This pic was taken yesterday at Firey Bros. I went there to talk about his upcoming projects and to get my cds signed. I was happy to finally get my pic taken with him. You never know when the next opportunity will arise. I also got to meet Dustin Rhodes and Mike Wilson for the first time today. 3 sigs down and 2 to go :).

This is me and the great Peter Banfield. This pic was taken yesterday at Firey Bros. I went there to talk about his upcoming projects and to get my cds signed. I was happy to finally get my pic taken with him. You never know when the next opportunity will arise. I also got to meet Dustin Rhodes and Mike Wilson for the first time today. 3 sigs down and 2 to go :).

Who???

Who???

I'm guessing they're from the band Jungle Blue but I could be wrong since I have not ordered the cd yet.

Who???

I'm guessing they're from the band Jungle Blue but I could be wrong since I have not ordered the cd yet.

Jungle Who?? :D

• 1 month later...
Wow! This topic dropped like a rock. So no guesses on who Matt Harris stole the band from? Matt also has a famous brother. Any guesses who it is?

Steve Harris from Iron Maiden? :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

All this time later I must say I'm quite annoyed this was the only release. There is plenty more material for several releases. Interesting facts about Jungle Blue. They were Donnie Miller's backing band. Matt Harris saw them at a show. He talked to Peter Banfield and convinced him that he was the better option. The rest of the band followed and Jungle Blue was born. Matt Harris's father in law was Leon Russell. Matt Harris is good friends with Ralph Saenz.